Respected Contributor

Received the Ahh Bra 4-pack from Rhonda S on HSN and love it! It is NOT a uni - bra /sports bra. So comfortable and the colors are wonderful. I have tried the Genie bra and it was awful!This is totally different and the price was great. Will never go back to a regular bra! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE the AHH Bra 4-pack!

I also prefer the Ahh line to the Genie line.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

I have quite a few of the AHH Bras, and have been happy with them. I use these as lounge bras, or under pjs when I have guests. I most often double them up for my power walks. I'm small busted, so this works for me. However, I wouldn't recommend it for this purpose for anyone larger than a B cup.

On the other hand, I purchased some Genie Bras for my mom last Christmas, and she really likes them. Which is saying a lot because she doesn't even own a regular bra - she's just been wearing tight camis for most of her life.

After looking at them closely side by side, I don't really see much of a difference between the AHH and Genie bras. I would purchase either of them again. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

I like them too. I have two sets...the older, single layer ones and the newer, doubled ones. I do prefer the newer ones.
Respected Contributor

I have a bunch of the newer doubled Ahhs and wear them most of the time. I wear a DD and just sized up to accommodate and they work fine. The original ones were not supportive enough for me. I also have a pack of the Genie bras, and they are ok (sized up in these too) but I find the Ahh is more supportive.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2015 september said: I like them too. I have two sets...the older, single layer ones and the newer, doubled ones. I do prefer the newer ones.

september, do you have an item number for the newer double layer? I'm having a hard time figuring out which one it is on the website. TIASmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

ellaphant, I just received my 4-pack today and I'm wearing the blue right now! heehee. I got them for when I'm walking on my treadmill, they're a perfect bra for low-impact exercise and also for lounging around the house.

Valued Contributor

On 3/4/2015 jk9 said: I have a bunch of the newer doubled Ahhs and wear them most of the time. I wear a DD and just sized up to accommodate and they work fine. The original ones were not supportive enough for me. I also have a pack of the Genie bras, and they are ok (sized up in these too) but I find the Ahh is more supportive.

Completely agree! If you have the right size, they work. I have 2 genie bras, and honestly, I should throw them in the garbage. The arm holes are gargantuan and the coverage is miniscule. Ah bras are generously cut and cover nicely. LOVE mine!

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2015 betteb said:
On 3/4/2015 september said: I like them too. I have two sets...the older, single layer ones and the newer, doubled ones. I do prefer the newer ones.

september, do you have an item number for the newer double layer? I'm having a hard time figuring out which one it is on the website. TIASmile

I just checked my order history from HSN...and could only view the last year's orders.

But I think it's this: 346-136 They come in a 2-pack. I must have gotten a TSV, since I got 3. They come with a set of pads that you might use if you're going out wearing one.(you slip the pads between the 2 layers) At home, I find the double layer, without any pad, is just fine.

Super Contributor

I just looked at the 346-136 on HSN's site and they look almost exactly like the Genie bras. Cannot really tell the difference between them except for the colors.

I just got Rhonda Shear's new Pin-up Bras and I'm pretty impressed. They're much prettier than either the Ahh or Genie bras, give great uplift and are just as easy to get on. That said, with the lace comes the 'not smooth' texture to them depending on what you're wearing. I'm pretty hooked on them. I'll keep my Genie bras around for definite utilitarian usage but I'll have on my pretty Pin-up bras most every day now.