Regular Contributor
Received email thought it was pricey 47 with shipping don't think so. I hate tab sleeves. When you wear sleeve long tab of material keeps rubbing inside of your arm, just think tab sleeve looks sloppy. Colors are nice but it accents your back side which I don't like. Love her modal material wish it was that fabric in different style.
Super Contributor

Re: anyone buying graver tsv?

I ordered the black and the ivory. I like having the tab sleeve option, but generally don't use it. I do like the long sleeves with the cuff.

The side slits will give a lot of movement to the top when I walk.

Frequent Contributor

Nope. Waiting for easy pay day to get some things I've had my eye on.

Trusted Contributor

I think it is a bit too long and would make me feel ""dumpy"" in it. I'm 5'6"" and think I need to be taller to wear such a long tunic
Respected Contributor

No, I am not. I have noticed that I do not wear the SG things I bought, so no more.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

Got the email. I'm not buying any more tunics.

Honored Contributor

From the sketch, I liked it. Now that I finally saw it on the Fashion Day promo, I'm not so sure. The fabric seems awfully thin. I'll wait until I see it on some models and hosts, but I think I'm swaying the other way now.

Respected Contributor

I think the colors are very pretty but do not like the back. I am short and it would not be a good look for me.

Honored Contributor

I saw a picture. It looked cute. I probably won't buy as I rarely like her clothes ""on"". They look somewhat ""off"" for me and usually aren't executed properly. It also appeared expensive for a SG TSV.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like it at all. To my eyes, the online photo makes the model look dumpy and sloppy. That means I would look even worse. This is definitely a no-buy for me.