Respected Contributor

Whatever Happened to the Model Trina?

There was a handbag on Inspired Style called the "Trina" and it reminded me of the QVC model Trina from years ago. She was a fixture on all of the fashion shows, and then I remember I read that she became ill. Does anyone know how she is and if she is still modeling?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Whatever Happened to the Model Trina?

I remember Trina. She was so cute. I remember reading about her being ill, but I don't remember the details.

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

I think she was very ill, but has recovered somewhat now. That's the last I heard.

Respected Contributor

Thank you both! Also, I was thinking of Aiko, the Asian model. I haven't seen her in years too!

Esteemed Contributor

LOL - I've been wondering where the 6ft plus size model from AM Style, Jess(?), went to. Trina had a strange illness - like she became allergic to everything or something. Hopefully somebody will post about it and explain it better. Somebody once posted a blog or something she posted; very interesting and scary.
Honored Contributor

I believe Trina became very sensitive to chemicals in her environment. It was so severe that she had to sleep out on her balcony because of all the toxicity inside her apartment. I hope she was able to 'de-tox' and get her life back again.

Regular Contributor

Lookup Trina Clark-Model on facebook and you will more information about her. She is very open about her illness.

Super Contributor

I miss Trina, I thought she was lovely and she was on the first models with QVC. I read that she became ill with some type of autoimmune disease I believe. It had to do with environmental toxins or something-- I don't recall. I hope she has found treatment and she is doing better.

Perhaps someone with access to her Facebook account can post about how she's doing. I wish her well, she seemed like a nice woman and I always liked her.

I also miss Aiko! I guess she moved on to bigger and better things. I thought she was lovely as well.

Super Contributor

On 3/3/2015 KDenn said:

Lookup Trina Clark-Model on facebook and you will more information about her. She is very open about her illness.

I just noticed that you posted her last name, thanks, I couldn't remember what it was.

Honored Contributor

I liked Trina very much. Her sister was a QVC model too. I don't remember her name though.