Frequent Contributor
Some viewers are glad, some not so much, like me. Mondays had become a night to watch PMS and Isaac, do a facial and sometimes the nails. Always looked forward to it. DH knew It was my night and to make his own dinner. After many years of this routine, the end didn't come easy. Yes, isn't the same for me without LR and the models. It's too much change and I don't like it. That's my choice. I'll move on. Beginning to like Sandra's Style show on Thursday, so I'll make time for that, and maybe Pat and Jane on Friday. Everyone says change is good, so I'll start cooking on Monday again! My guy will be happy.
Honored Contributor

The change is good for me. Just took a break, and missed most of the Perricone presentation.(hate those!)

The rest has been all good.

Occasional Contributor
Gosh, you took the words out of my mouth! Now that PM Style is hosted by Shawn, one of the few hosts I can't stand, it makes me miss Lisa all the more! I thought Sandra Bennett would get the job...she's pretty, fashionable, well-spoken, intelligent...all the attributes that Shawn glaringly lacks! Thank you very much for turning me on to Sandra's show on Thursdays! Have a good night, my friend!
Esteemed Contributor
Great and much needed change for the better...very enthusiastic, lively and fun
Valued Contributor

I am not missing that 1980's light up disco looking runway they used to use on PM Style. It would break every night. You could hear it cracking. It was so cheesy!

This new set is classy. I like how Shawn is walking around. It is so much better.

Trusted Contributor
Lisa is gone. Life goes on!
Respected Contributor
Bummer night for me. Do not buy or wear Logo, do not enjoy Shawn....easy to pass this up.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Regular Contributor
Are you people ever going to get over Lisa? She's gone. She was just another host. Shawn's doing a great job, give her a chance!
Frequent Contributor
On 3/2/2015 Jackie6 said: Are you people ever going to get over Lisa? She's gone. She was just another host. Shawn's doing a great job, give her a chance!
Agreed
Valued Contributor
On 3/2/2015 jk9 said: Bummer night for me. Do not buy or wear Logo, do not enjoy Shawn....easy to pass this up.
Agree! In my case, this has nothing to do with Lisa's departure from the Q.