Regular Contributor
Is QVC really limiting this show to Lori Goldstein and Isaac Mizrahi as featured designers EVERY Monday? I can't believe they would alienate the other regular designers like that. What are they thinking? They're going to eliminate a whole lot of us from watching this way. How many times can they show Lori's top? No matter what they call it, it' still the same one.
Honored Contributor

There will be 5 hours of fashion programming on Monday night - Inspired Style, Lori, PM Style and Isaac.

I'm not sure I got the order correct.

I'm looking forward to it.

Esteemed Contributor
I think they are going to show clothes from ALL of the Q designers.......I think.
Super Contributor

Susan Graver has multiple weekly regular time slots as does Liz Claiborne and Denim & Co. so I don't know why Lori having one hour a week is a big deal. Inspired Style and PM Style will have a variety of lines totaling 3 hours of viewing on Monday nights.

Regular Contributor
I must confess I haven't watched on Monday since Lisa left. I felt that she lent a little humor and a nice girlfriend atmosphere to PM Style, and I found it a relaxing way to blunt the first workday of the week. I'm surprised at my lack of affinity to any of the other hosts. I don't really watch any show religiously anymore. Not sure if I've outgrown QVC or if i've just grown bored with their products. Big Bonanza was a real snooze the few times I tuned in. Every time I did I saw that silver Ecclissi watch. The only thing I look forward to is seeing Antonella in Italy. I missed her when she went with Lisa years ago. She might be fun to watch and I do love Italy. Hopefully they'll show some really nice pieces this year. Does anyone know when that will be on?
Honored Contributor

Excited about a weekly Logo show.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Crisso said:

Susan Graver has multiple weekly regular time slots as does Liz Claiborne and Denim & Co. so I don't know why Lori having one hour a week is a big deal. Inspired Style and PM Style will have a variety of lines totaling 3 hours of viewing on Monday nights.

Good point, Crisso. I suppose there are many who don't care for those two designers either. I for one think Liz clothing looks tired and ordinary. Nothing fashionable there. Which is funny since I used to like Liz a long long time ago. I think they changed their direction. I have a few Graver pieces, but don't like everything she does either. I'm thinking I need to direct my attention to other sources too. The Q doesn't engage my interest much anymore, and in truth I've felt that way for about a year now. It's so easy to buy clothing on line I've stopped shopping in actual stores. Change is not always bad. Not going to HSN or Evine, though. No appeal at all there. Hello, Macy's!
Super Contributor

You all made some good comments about other designers having their own shows, but I really do hope we see new items being brought in rather than a bunch of the same fashions. I'm lucky that I happen to enjoy Lori and even enjoy Isaac; but since Shawn is talking up her new timeslot big time, I hope we get to see a variety of designers, keeping Lori and Isaac as the bookends.

I also think Shawn will add in some of her jewelry and inspirational pieces she seems to enjoy selling, but I really do hope she keeps it lighthearted in the sense that it's fashion and not a depressing chat about death and hopes being dashed and all that. People watch to escape all of those emotions, and that was one of the things I so enjoyed about Lisa. She could goof around but at the same time was always so knowledgeable about fashion and so intelligent!

Super Contributor
On 3/1/2015 A Walker said:

You all made some good comments about other designers having their own shows, but I really do hope we see new items being brought in rather than a bunch of the same fashions. I'm lucky that I happen to enjoy Lori and even enjoy Isaac; but since Shawn is talking up her new timeslot big time, I hope we get to see a variety of designers, keeping Lori and Isaac as the bookends.

I also think Shawn will add in some of her jewelry and inspirational pieces she seems to enjoy selling, but I really do hope she keeps it lighthearted in the sense that it's fashion and not a depressing chat about death and hopes being dashed and all that. People watch to escape all of those emotions, and that was one of the things I so enjoyed about Lisa. She could goof around but at the same time was always so knowledgeable about fashion and so intelligent!

Yes!!

Super Contributor
On 3/1/2015 Tenners said: I must confess I haven't watched on Monday since Lisa left. I felt that she lent a little humor and a nice girlfriend atmosphere to PM Style, and I found it a relaxing way to blunt the first workday of the week. I'm surprised at my lack of affinity to any of the other hosts. I don't really watch any show religiously anymore. Not sure if I've outgrown QVC or if i've just grown bored with their products. Big Bonanza was a real snooze the few times I tuned in. Every time I did I saw that silver Ecclissi watch. The only thing I look forward to is seeing Antonella in Italy. I missed her when she went with Lisa years ago. She might be fun to watch and I do love Italy. Hopefully they'll show some really nice pieces this year. Does anyone know when that will be on?

I don't know if you do FB Tenners, but even if you don't, you can hop over to Lisa's page and read all the fun things the gals post and what she has been up to since she left the Q! Lisa is pretty active around her page and she posts some of the most beautiful pictures of the things she has been doing! I don't do FB but I do read the hosts' FB pages to see what's upcoming, etc. and she has one of the nicest FB pages even after leaving! She regularly interacts with her fans and if you haven't checked it out, I think you might enjoy it. The atmosphere is still that nice girlfriend chit chat like she kept it at the Q. Just a thought for you since I enjoy checking out her posts. One problem: she does tend to post pics of some of THE most delicious food and if it's before dinner, you know you are in for trouble {#emotions_dlg.w00t}