Honored Contributor

March Into Spring With Linea Styling!

Tell us what you are wearing this month and how you are styling your Linea clothing.

Pictures are perfect too.

Wearing today the Linea Leisure sage raglan sleeve top over the navy pants with my black boots (Naturalizer Hurley). Wearing 1928 Jewelry Co. Falling Trios earrings with matching pendant necklace in olivine colors/goldtone metal. Eyeshadow by Lancome- Olive Amour

Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Raglan Sleeve Knit Tee - A262037Linea Leisure by Louis DellOlio Petite Knit Pull-On Pants - A262072Image result for Lancome Olive Amour

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: March Into Spring With Linea Styling!

I wore the Linea black suede jacket with knit sleeves over a purple turtleneck and with Linea black ponte knit pants. It's still cold and icy here in the Midwest.

Esteemed Contributor

Nasty day today (3/2) with snow on the ground and cold. Perfect day for Posh knit!

and black pants from Zara.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

club meet today/luncheon No Image Found No Image Found LAUREN by Ralph Lauren - SarinaBrahmin Melbourne Collection Tori Tote

Wore the WK pencil skirt and swing sweater by LDO in stone with these Lauren by RL shoes, carried the above Brahmin bag, an old gold tone Gossip watch, my wedding rings, some 18K 2-inch hoops, gold tone bangles with a 14K gold bangle, my wedding rings, a 14K gold and Tanzanite pinky ring, a Hermes scarf (Vintage cars in gold, taupe, soft blue) and Hanes Silk Reflections (Barely There).

edited for redundancy

Honored Contributor

Hope things are going well for you namealreadytaken.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

On 3/2/2015 JustJazzmom said:

Hope things are going well for you namealreadytaken.

Thank you. Yes, things are progressing. I appreciate that you asked.

Respected Contributor

On 3/2/2015 namealreadytaken said:

club meet today/luncheon No Image Found No Image Found LAUREN by Ralph Lauren - SarinaBrahmin Melbourne Collection Tori Tote

Wore the WK pencil skirt and swing sweater by LDO in stone with these Lauren by RL shoes, carried the above Brahmin bag, an old gold tone Gossip watch, my wedding rings, some 18K 2-inch hoops, gold tone bangles with a 14K gold bangle, my wedding rings, a 14K gold and Tanzanite pinky ring, a Hermes scarf (Vintage cars in gold, taupe, soft blue) and Hanes Silk Reflections (Barely There).

edited for redundancy

How perfectly elegant. Love it!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I love Louis' clothes. I don't work but I still buy them because they are so put together. I adore the way he take care of every detail (dresses the models ahead of time).

He always knows the clothes, what they're made of, etc.

He's very professional without being stuffy. Like I said, I like him and his clothes.

Valued Contributor

Beautiful outfit Name. Definitely double-take-worthy!

Valued Contributor

Worship on Sunday morning

with the charcoal WK TK and this skirt in purple crushed velvet A218566 and black boots.