Honored Contributor

Hello there - I'm starting this thread on behalf of GemSpirit.

"Can anyone that has them please please please, address the fit!? I do own the winter weight leggings with button detail. I bought them in an XL and think~in that pant~I could have gone down a size. But in the shorter summer ones I'm a bit hesitant. I'm 5'7 1/2" and weigh 190. But except for my tummy which has been cut open four times~I'm muscular. Please ladies, I'm so tired of the price of exchanging things. HELP!"

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

I have the same problem....I always err on the side of a larger size, because I can shrink it in the dryer if I need to!

Super Contributor

Hi Bird!

I don't have those but I noticed that the fabric is a poly cotton blend which is what the Tall leggings are, which I have. They probably fit similarly to mine as well. In those, I order a Large, because I am a 10-12 and I do not like my leggings to be skin tight. So I size up. That also gives me some "wiggle room" in case they shrink a little. And that way, they fit a bit more like slim pants and not tight leggings. I like the fit better on my thighs and backside.

I usually wash my leggings on cold and dry for about 5-10 mins. on cool air and then hang to dry. So I don't know how much shrinkage you would have, if you put them in the dryer with heat, but I would think you'd have a little bit, just because of the cotton content.

I also think that a bit too big, is better than toooo snug which I hate. Nothing worse than leggings that are too snug! So my advice to Gem is to go with the XL she's purchased before, even if she has a bit of extra room.

Honored Contributor

Thanks ima

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor
Thanks ladies! I've been in a lot of pain with this weather and only on the forums a little bit. I truly appreciate the feedback. And especially thanks to Bird mamma. ??
Valued Contributor
They came today! I just thought I'd open the inner bag and, try them on. At a large they both fit-no muffin top! Not even tight. But, not generous either. The winter pants in an XL fit like a pair of slim pants and, that what I wanted for them. But these can be worn as gym leggings or sleep leggings. Some people would wear them out at this look but; not me unless it's down the shore or something. I'll see how they stretch out wash well, etc., if they are all good~I'll maybe by an XL set for out in the world leggings. Better yet, I'll lose a more weight!!! I like this brand. I have to get used to the sizing. I think sizing here and at Q$C are all over the board. They need to have one sizing schedule and then you can easily order your true size. Thanks again, for the feedback ??