Valued Contributor

REMINDER, be sure to check the Lunchtime Specials looking for recently purchased items

I check Lunchtime Specials every morning. I had just ordered two Liz Claiborne ribbed long sleeved tees which had just shipped. They went on Lunchtime Special and I emailed requesting an adjustment on my purchase price. I recovered $28.18.

Be sure to tell them it is on LS, right now. I had one refused in the past but wrote back and asked them to check the timing and date. I had written during the Lunchtime Special window.

Respected Contributor

Re: REMINDER, be sure to check the Lunchtime Specials looking for recently purchased items

How long between your order and the LS?

Honored Contributor

Re: REMINDER, be sure to check the Lunchtime Specials looking for recently purchased items

they will refund you the difference within a 30 day period.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

It was just a few days, they had just finished processing it and it was in transit.

Yes, I think you do have 30 days eligibility, but I think you have to ask for the adjustment during the window of time the Lunchtime Special pricing is available.