New Contributor

Need more How Comfy jackets like A235368

I was late coming to the How Comfy jacket party last year. After purchasing one, I've been watching for more in my size to return. Now they're on clearance. I suggest adding more of these long sleeve jackets before the fall season.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need more How Comfy jackets like A235368

I have a 'how comfy' long skirt and love it, I was tempted to try pants but reviews mention how much they stretch out. This jacket looks great, I put it on my wish list!!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/26/2015 shopmama49 said:

I was late coming to the How Comfy jacket party last year. After purchasing one, I've been watching for more in my size to return. Now they're on clearance. I suggest adding more of these long sleeve jackets before the fall season.

Have you seen this one? A263186 It says "new".

Nice spring colors.

Occasional Contributor

That new style is 3/4 length sleeve, not long sleeve.

Occasional Contributor

I can't understand why the long sleeve version is on clearance as it was very popular and would sell out in colors quickly. Unless they're going to put out it again in a "cropped" jacket version. Noticed they showed several new cropped jackets on the D&C shows this past week. Guess they're going to start changing styles yearly on D&C like the "brick & mortar" stores do with their styles. Think they'll make more sales that way. Not if they keep making stuff in the active, duo-stretch, etc., stuff they've been putting out lately. They'll put D&C out of business like they did Sport Savvy. Pity!

Honored Contributor

I love the long sleeve jacket and have five of them. Just ordered A263186 in the aqua. Would prefer it in long sleeves. I imagine they'll return the long sleeve version for fall. I love the How Comfy pants too, much more so than the similar Quacker Factory Dream Jeannes. I haven't had any trouble with them stretching, although I did with the Dream Jeannes. They fit much better.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Go to Costco!! They have a denim jacket made of knit material- Gloria Vanderbilt brand. For $16.99!!! They come in medium dark denim, black- also a royal blue shade. I bought the medium dark denim and am definitely getting another in black.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 ibb38 said:

Go to Costco!! They have a denim jacket made of knit material- Gloria Vanderbilt brand. For $16.99!!! They come in medium dark denim, black- also a royal blue shade. I bought the medium dark denim and am definitely getting another in black.

Saw these yesterday at Costco....they had white, black, royal blue, and denim.....I need a black one but was in a rush and DH was along so couldn't really look...they are on their website now and free shipping....sizes S-XXL