Frequent Contributor
Hurry friends, the gunmetal fish pendant just swam in!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hurry, Gunmetal Fish is up!

Sorry I forgot to give you the info. J317123 Louis Del Olio, Linea gunmetal fish pendant.
Respected Contributor

I've had the fish in my wishlist awhile and also like the gunmetal. I definitely don't want all three but don't know how to decide on one!!!

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2015 sueinsf said:

I've had the fish in my wishlist awhile and also like the gunmetal. I definitely don't want all three but don't know how to decide on one!!!

Since there are different colored "eyes" on each side of the fish, you can check out all three to see perhaps which "eye colors" you like to complement or "pop" the clothes you wear. I have the Silvertone and love it. Mr. Lily even said "the fish is good!" Good luck deciding, EEL

Esteemed Contributor

I like it! I wish QVC would include a photo of a model wearing it on the item page. If anyone's wondering what it would look like on a model, check out LDO's blog.
Valued Contributor

The fish arrival was already posted by Seka on the 24th. My 2 have already shipped and due on Monday. Can't wait for the other new one coming later. Seka has that info on her post. Love them all!

Frequent Contributor

Happy Lady, Sorry,I didn't know someone had already posted about it. I was just trying to be nice. From now on I will keep quiet.
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/26/2015 turquoise blue said: Happy Lady, Sorry,I didn't know someone had already posted about it. I was just trying to be nice. From now on I will keep quiet.
I don't think there's a need to apologize. It happens all the time, and I don't think LDO or QVC will mind the extra publicity. Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

On 2/26/2015 turquoise blue said: Happy Lady, Sorry,I didn't know someone had already posted about it. I was just trying to be nice. From now on I will keep quiet.

Don't you dare keep "quiet". You were the third to post the arrival of the long awaited gunmetal fish. We all miss postings sometimes and want to let our friends know a long awaited item has arrived. And sometimes a post gets so long it is good to start a fresh on. Having multiple posts about the same item can make it hard to respond. Please, post away, I enjoyed your enthusiasm. Look forward to your review of your fishie..

Respected Contributor

On 2/26/2015 wildcat fan said: I like it! I wish QVC would include a photo of a model wearing it on the item page. If anyone's wondering what it would look like on a model, check out LDO's blog.

In the Video for Item A262037 Linea Leisure Tunic - Jac is wearing the new Gunmetal Fish Necklace with the Perfectly Pink Tunic - and the Model with the Sky Blue Tunic is wearing the Silvertone Fish Necklace.