Respected Contributor

Decided to start a new thread ... the other was hi-jacked for purposes other than the clothing.

Anyway, I really wanted to get the black jacket but I purchased two of her others from last spring. I really like the texture of this one. But I decided on the pink cardi ... looks like a nice alternative to a sweater for the spring/summer. I am trying the boyfriend jeans also but my size and color is on waitlist.

Honored Contributor

Hi sparklestar: Here is the TS in black & my fav-clay

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love this cardi! And, it's quite popular in pink-sold out/wait list only.

OFF AIR by Giuliana Zip Up Cardigan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looks like her denim is a hit-also like the style of the bootcut version. Great price!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I know it's the trend- but a shorter cropped jacket just doesn't flatter me. Even the size large model during the presentation, it wasn't the best look for her.

Honored Contributor

This is the updated version of her popular drape front cardi jacket. I have 3 from last year-great for the spring/summer-keep one in my tote bag for travel & those chilly restaurants.

Honored Contributor

One more item on my fav list from this collection-love this DVF inspired wrap dress! Nice shoes too...

Super Contributor

that pink cardi is losing sizes. to anyone that can snag it - LOVE! looked nice with the white pant.

black and gray still available ...

Honored Contributor
Missed the live presentation for the knit cardi, but the video is up. So glad I ordered the pink last night. Like that it appears to have a generous cut + pockets. Looks similar to one from Lisa Rinna. Hope to pick up the gray & black on clearance. Lounge wear + "athleisure" is trending strongly. Did anyone buy from the new HSN line-Lisa Kline? A Hollywood based designer-all about leisure styles. Recently had her1st shows. Interested in a few items-the pull on hoodie & the "daydreamer" pants, but will wait for reviews.

Valued Contributor

I was considering the black but I looked at it in the close up view and it really doesn't look like leather. Reviews on another faux leather jacket of hers also said it would never be mistaken for leather. It also doesn't breathe like leather and might be hot when it's warmer. I think a stingray type finish would have been nicer than this texture which I've seen a lot on vinyl. I don't think this haircolor is flattering at all with her skin tone. I liked her better in the ombre softer blonde that she had in her photos there. The original white blonde on her was too harsh.