Esteemed Contributor

Guiliana has the TS tonight on HSN~

I checked the items that will be on tomorrow,looks like she has a full day! Like her moto jacket but the crop jackets don't work for me anymore. Very cute though..not sure what the TS will be..maybe the moto..!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Guiliana has the TS tonight on HSN~

Is that the gal that is no bigger than a minute? I can barely watch her ~ she's painfully thin.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I'll bet the TS is the jacket that the host is wearing on the Ready to Wear show now.

Respected Contributor

On 2/25/2015 twopeas said:

Is that the gal that is no bigger than a minute? I can barely watch her ~ she's painfully thin.

Painful for who?

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/25/2015 willdob3 said:

I'll bet the TS is the jacket that the host is wearing on the Ready to Wear show now.

I'm watching that now, willdob..would love to try the serum makeup. I love to watch him, wish he would do mine..lol! Wasn't he from MAC??

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Frequent Contributor

On 2/25/2015 twopeas said:

I agree with you.
Honored Contributor

with all of the controversy surrounding her comments the past couple of days this will be a tough time to have to sell something to the public.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

On 2/25/2015 sunshine45 said:

with all of the controversy surrounding her comments the past couple of days this will be a tough time to have to sell something to the public.

I wonder how the models' hair will be styled?

Valued Contributor

Can someone share the comments she said? I can google it, but I am curious. I am thinking something to do with sizes???-2. Did she something about women being fat or something?? Please let me know.

Honored Contributor

I loved Zendaya's (spelling?) hairstyle. Totally beautiful and very intricate. Reminds me of the Bo Derek look.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).