Super Contributor

Is the Fashion Police show airing on Monday after the Oscars the last one now until the Emmy's? I thought they were only doing them for the awards season.

Just wondering. I don't see why they can't continue through the year. There seems to be high profile events all year long.

I am trying to like the show since Joan is not on, but it's not easy. It's just not the same.

Trusted Contributor

I saw it this last week for the first time since Joan passed.

I noticed George was missing, and without Joan, can't say I enjoyed it as much.

Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor
I don't know whether there will be a hiatus after the Oscars but there's no doubt thst Fashion Police is just not the same without Joan. Nevertheless, I think they're finding their way and the show has improved. George has been replaced and Giuliana seems to be taking on more of a leadership role. Kathy was obviously nervous during the first show but she's settling in. Fashion Police is still fun to watch and I'm looking forward to the post Oscar program.
Honored Contributor

If Giuliana wasn't on, I'd enjoy it immensely. She ruins it for me.

Kathy seems to be doing a very good job. I love Brad. Kelly doesn't bother me either way.

Esteemed Contributor
Just not the same without Joan....Joan could say the worse things about people but you knew deep down she was a good person. Griffin will never replace Joan in the eyes of the ""Joan Rangers"". Joan was The Fashion Police
Super Contributor
On 2/22/2015 Vivian said: I don't know whether there will be a hiatus after the Oscars but there's no doubt thst Fashion Police is just not the same without Joan. Nevertheless, I think they're finding their way and the show has improved. George has been replaced and Giuliana seems to be taking on more of a leadership role. Kathy was obviously nervous during the first show but she's settling in. Fashion Police is still fun to watch and I'm looking forward to the post Oscar program.

ITA.....I think the new team is beginning to click and while I miss Joan terribly, (still can't believe she is gone), I like that they decided to honor her by bringing the show forward. She would have wanted that, imho.

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot that they said it was only supposed to be on during awards season. They've been doing non award shows, so I guess I thought it would continue. I see it on next week too, but it doesn't look like my DVR is taping it (that I can tell), so maybe it's a rerun.

I agree that it's been getting better and now hope that it will continue past the Oscars. I really think Brad is a great addition and I like Kelly too. I think they can both give negative critiques while being funny and not necessarily tearing down the person. I think Guilanna is sometimes mean for the sake of being mean. I like how they changed the format a little during non-award shows where the best of the week is given during the show and then each gives their worse - Kathy is no longer selecting the best and worst as her choices were usually awful and had nothing to do with fashion (although I think she still did for Grammys and may still for Oscars).

Kathy is not Joan and she still hasn't done anything so far to prove to me that she has any sort of fashion/design knowledge. But I do like having the 4th voice and she has greatly improved since her first show.

Trusted Contributor

I can't stand Kathy. Joan just had an air, she knew what she was talking about. Kathy just makes jokes, and not very funny.

Super Contributor

posting on new thread - re: E! red carpet show

Honored Contributor
The first show was pretty rough. It's gotten a little better as each show goes on. Hopefully Kathy will start to relax and feel comfortable. She seems very stiff and uncomfortable.