Honored Contributor

Drunks, children and leggings always tell the truth!

Respected Contributor

Okay.

Valued Contributor

Ha...yes they do. Especially the leggings!! I don't think I would like what they'd be saying about me...lol

Super Contributor

Hmmm. Interesting. Could you elaborate a little?

Respected Contributor

I'll agree with you about children and leggings but having been a bartender years ago I KNOW that drunks lie like a rug and their blah blah blah is usually bunk.

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/1/2015 silkyk said:

I'll agree with you about children and leggings but having been a bartender years ago I KNOW that drunks lie like a rug and their blah blah blah is usually bunk.

totally agree....

Honored Contributor

lol

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I am in agreement about kids. They are brutally honest. Sometimes it hurts, ya know? {#emotions_dlg.scared} But they don't know any better, so that's o.k.

As for leggings, I guess it is pretty hard to lie or hide things when you are wearing them. Of course if you wear a tasteful top over them (i.e., long enough to cover things) then you should be able to leave a little mystery!!! Wink

As for drunks, hmm, I do think a lot of times it makes people more bold and they come out with things that they are maybe a little fearful of saying when they are sober. But, I also agree that if a person is truly a drunk, or to put it in a nicer way, an alcoholic, then, I don't think you would really want to take everything they say as the total truth.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Yup... leggings do not lie that is for sure.