Respected Contributor
I have been looking at these pants but I'm unsure of the fabric. What do you Linea ladies think of them? How do Linea pants (small, large, true to size)?
Honored Contributor

The fabric is the same blend as A251588; my pants arrive today in the mail so I will let you know how they fit.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor
Thank you. I'm also interested in the length. I'm 5'7" and like a 31" or 32" inseam, but these may be okay with flats if they are great pants. I hope you love them and I look forward to your review.
Honored Contributor
On 1/31/2015 AGV said: Thank you. I'm also interested in the length. I'm 5'7" and like a 31" or 32" inseam, but these may be okay with flats if they are great pants. I hope you love them and I look forward to your review.

AGV, I am 5'2" and ordered the Petite version with an inseam of 27".

Honored Contributor

AGV, I just tried them on in the Petite inseam and they come down to the floor on me so they are below my ankles. They fit wonderfully around my waist and hips (booty looks good in them) Pockets I love! I'm glad I got all 3 colors and they are true to size IMO.

Respected Contributor
Thank you for letting me know. I'm glad they worked for you. Are they mainly casual or can you dress them up?
Trusted Contributor
Got mine,too. Fit is the same as in my ponte. I ordered my regular size and no problem. Length,however,is an issue. Normally the pants' length is fine; these are too long. I am 5'6 and usually wear a 30-31 inch inseam. Oh well....still keepers.
Respected Contributor
Sorry they are too long, but I'm happy to hear they aren't too short. Are the legs very fitted? I need something that just hangs straight down and doesn't emphasize my large legs? Also, if I'm between sizes, should I size up or down? Thanks!
Honored Contributor
On 1/31/2015 AGV said: Thank you for letting me know. I'm glad they worked for you. Are they mainly casual or can you dress them up?

I think they will work with other tops besides the Leisure items.

Re: the legs, I think they are a slim leg design.

Respected Contributor
Thanks. I went ahead and ordered two sizes. Hopefully, one will give me the look I want. Thanks for helping with the details.