Trusted Contributor

I've never really taken notice of the Louise Lina line before--it seems very classy.

I don't know why, I have never really noticed the Linea line of clothing on QVC before. I have been shopping with the Q since 2007, but I have just overlooked them. I watched the shows today and I must say, I am pleasantly surprised at how classic the line is. Louis really understands every aspect of his designs and is excellent at explaining every detail on each garment and how it is crafted and why. I may buy an item from this line in the spring to freshen up my wardrobe. What a nice surprise--I wonder where I have been!

Contributor

Re: I've never really taken notice of the Louise Lina line before--it seems very classy.

I'm glad you discovered Louis. I love his clothes. Have a lot of whisper knit and several jackets. Can't find this quality at these prices anywhere else.

Respected Contributor

Re: I've never really taken notice of the Louise Lina line before--it seems very classy.

Big girl clothes! Beautiful and elegant. Love this line!

Super Contributor

I have shopped QVC for almost 20 years, and I never "noticed" Linea until about 3 years ago when I was looking for jackets for my professional wardrobe. I bought one, and was astounded at the quality and fit, especially for the price. Now, the majority of my professional wardrobe is Linea (and Talbots). I certainly do not love everything in this line, but the quality and fit can't be beat at these prices, and I have come to absolutely adore Louis and Jac, and follow his blog. I get more compliments on my Linea clothing and jewelry than anything else I wear, and on a consistent basis. I just got the silver fish pendant - oh my gosh! I never have received as many compliments on any piece of jewelry in one day as I did when I wore it last week - from both men and women. One woman even said she could tell how high quality it was just from looking at it.

I am considering a career change that would not require I wear a professional wardrobe every day, but I can tell you I will never stop buying and wearing Linea.

Super Contributor

I just got into this line also. I ordered and received the moss crepe skirt and top in both navy and black. OMG...I love them! The fit is perfect. I ordered both XS and small in the skirt and am keeping the XS. I think due to the stretch, it runs a little large...plus, I don't have much of a derriere.

I wasn't going to order the top, but Happy Lady talked me into it. The small top fits great as I am a little busty. My husband told me that it was a very sophisticated look. Now I'm thinking of going back for the magenta to wear at more summery events. Does anyone else do that...have the same outfit in 3 colors?

Anyway, I highly recommend this line!

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Respected Contributor

I'm like you Madisson....if I like an item I tend to get it in all the colors I like. Nice for you to get that ""very sophisticated"" compliment from your DH . When my hubby notices (?!!!) and comments on something I'm wearing I usually go back for another color. He made me do it! (a great excuse!)

Esteemed Contributor

Class! Is Louis middle name. I have two closets filled with his fashion and love them all. I use them for work and for leisure time.

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 silkyk said:

I'm like you Madisson....if I like an item I tend to get it in all the colors I like. Nice for you to get that ""very sophisticated"" compliment from your DH . When my hubby notices (?!!!) and comments on something I'm wearing I usually go back for another color. He made me do it! (a great excuse!)

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

IMO, Linea is QVC's premier line, and well worth the cost.

Contributor

I think his line is very nice. I'm happy to see that more people are realizing that. It will help keep him on QVC, that way when I need to order more clothes he will still be on their lineup.