Respected Contributor

EEEK! 35'' chest measurement on S on SS ENR

Has anyone ever seen a 35'' chest on a WK sweater? Automatically ordered my S and then checked measurements. Have never worn a M in WK. Think I'll call CS and ask about the SS ENR.It's the one thing I definitely wanted to order to wear under my cardigan.

Honored Contributor

Re: EEEK! 35'' chest measurement on S on SS ENR

On the tank A253408 which is also an ENR garment I sized UP to a Medium so it could be semi fitted and that particular chest measurement was a 35.5 and I wear a 36C bra.

Look at the X back set in sleeve measurement too to determine your size.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I just did a double take myself. The across the back measurement on the large is a bit larger than I normally wear, but since the waist and chest are more in line with the usual WK medium, I decided to go with the large. Last year's WK two-fer was too large in the M and I sized down to a S and it works beautifully. I hope I'm not sorry. Like Gardens, every time I try to second guess my M in WK tops, I'm sorry I did and a replacement is usually sold out.

See you all in twenty minutes!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered my regular size in the SS ENR. Like lavendar, I want it to go under my cardigan because there was no green tank. I was worried when I first read lavendar's post and checked the click here measurements. They do look REALLY small in my regular WK size. But then I went to my closet and looked at the ENR tank I bought to go with the red cardi. It's my usual WK size and I'm happy with the fit. Then I looked at the click here measurements for the tank- really small. I think maybe the ENR has more give???? In any case, like Gardensla, I'm always sorry if I let the measurements divert me from my usual WK size. So I'm letting my order stand (with fingers crossed of course). Wink

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Called CS and got a "click measurements are always right," type. I ordered twofers in my usual size S. Should check other measurements. Have not found a WK with less than a 37'' chest in S.

This is one item I really want. I could leave everything else behind.

Respected Contributor

The ENR always has a lot more give than other knits. I stick with my usual size in ENR items even though the measurements (flat on a surface) seem smaller.

Respected Contributor

shoes: there is a HG tank. I wanted the SS sweater; more useful than a tank. Will order the S. Thought the ENR might have less give, didn't understand. I did go up in my LL. I want to wear the jackets over other clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, lavendar. I should have said that the tank that works for me didn't come in the green. The tank that was HG doesn't work as well on my short self. And I agree with you - the SS is more versatile. Now hopefully we ordered the right size!
Valued Contributor

Order your regular WK size in this sweater. I have it in black, ivory, hot pink and yellow, and it has a LOT of stretch in the fabric. You do not need to size up. Hope that helps!
Esteemed Contributor

I thought that this top (A257382) was new?? There are no reviews yet. But I appreciate hearing that your regular size worked, since I ordered my regular WK size in this one.