Contributor

I received my peek a boo WK last night. I love them. I did not pull it down like in the Q pictures although I could have without stretching it out. It seems to be the same length as the posh vee neck. I had it at mid hip and it looks good. I am a small in Linea tops, medium in bottoms. I am glad I got them and I think they might be a sleeper. Louis never called it a tunic, so I don't think it needs to be worn that way. I hope this helps anyone on the fence.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the review, luvParis -- this is very helpful!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review! It tipped me over the edge and I ordered one, hope it works out, but it is a beautiful design, great colors.

Respected Contributor

This sweater arrived today in stone/caneel, and it fits to perfection and is very beautiful. I think this design is one of his best, so different yet classic. The drape of the knit is great and it is very slimming, and I am a curvy xl. Don't hesitate on this one.

Trusted Contributor

I got the red and black, and I love it.

Valued Contributor
I agree this is a sleeper, got it in 3colors. I usually wear a small in WK's and the fit is perfect. I almost sized up. The bottom ribbing is very loose and the sweater just skims the body. Got the stone,walnut and olive to wear with the matching WK skirts. The slice of color in each gives something special to the column of color. I was tired of waiting for the olive swing sweater,but this olive is much better.
Respected Contributor

I think I'm going back for the walnut/mulberry. There is no cinching in at the bottom so the skimming the body effect is so very flattering. It's hard when you are curvy to find a long sweater that isn't huge or doesn't cling. This one is great, and that sliver of color works great. Don't size up. Yes, it's a sleeper.

Esteemed Contributor

I almost sized down for this WK, but I stayed with my true Linea size. I was most excited for this piece in the black/red and it did not disappoint! Also loving the ENR split front tunic, though I wish both of these sweaters were shorter in length. Also got the PC top in the new white. Why did it take so long to make this top ion white? Divine!

Trusted Contributor

Add my two thumbs up to those above for the peek-a-boo sweater. I ordered my regular size S in the walnut, and it's just beautiful. I have a very balanced figure top and bottom and it fit well in both areas. Do not be afraid of the ribbing--it does not cling. It looks amazing with brown leggings or slim leg pants.

Valued Contributor
Which top is it? Does anyone have the item number?