Hi brii! These??...

A261720

Honored Contributor

Re: Need help finding these shoes...

SmileYes, that's it.

Thank you, PMP.

Super Contributor

Those are cute. I want the pants and top on that model! I was just looking at that picture. I looked and couldn't find them and have no idea what they are. Especially the pants. They have a cuff at the ankle.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2015 imaclotheshog said:

Those are cute. I want the pants and top on that model! I was just looking at that picture. I looked and couldn't find them and have no idea what they are. Especially the pants. They have a cuff at the ankle.

I didn't even notice the pants. LOL

I wish they could put item numbers on the pictures. I don't know if it's a current item or an upcoming item.

It's a cute outfit.

Honored Contributor

A261232. I wonder if this is the top the model is wearing? It's a SG top. I cannot find the pants yet.

Super Contributor

That could be the top! Thanks. I like the pants, the cuff at the bottom solves my problem of the inseam not being long enough.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} lol.

And of course practical if I'm doing something like riding my bike. I hope I can find them eventually. DH wants to bike ride more this year in the evenings so I'm looking for things to wear lately. I discovered my yoga pants aren't really a good idea. And it's too cold still for pedal pushers.

I wish they would put item numbers on the pictures too, or at least down at the bottom of the pic in a little box. It's annoying when you see something you'd like to buy but you can't!

Honored Contributor

Never mind. I thought I found them, but they didn't have the banding at the ankle.

Super Contributor

That may be what they are. Maybe they paired her top with them and they just aren't in the system yet. Frustrating! I do really like those though. I could wear those with any of my sweatshirts or tunics.

Contributor

On 1/29/2015 imaclotheshog said:

It would be so helpful if they would list the item numbers!!! In my Lands End catalog there is a pair of pants similar to the ones on the QVC model but they were gray.