Super Contributor

Anthropologie - New Arrivals for February

Ladies,

I am DROOLING over the Striped Jade Skirt in the New Arrivals section! It's Item #4120335967865. I love the color green and can easily see myself wearing this to work and to church. I am planning to check my guest room closet when I get home to see if I have a blouse that will work with the skirt. I'm pretty sure I still have it, but it might have gotten thrown into a donation bag recently. I just can't remember. It would be great if I already had half the outfit!

Free shipping with orders over $150 (FS150).

Anything catching your eye?

Super Contributor

Re: Anthropologie - New Arrivals for February

Hi maddie. Is this your skirt? It's so cute! That would be a nice skirt for work or just anything.

Honored Contributor

Here is your skirt-

Valued Contributor

I love it! I have several blouses and cardi's to wear with this!
Super Contributor

Kiss Did you see the red Stella McCartney lingerie items? Wow. So beautiful.

I saw a lot of things I like as usual! There are a lot of cute tops for spring. I have to finish looking, I didn't get to browse as long as I wanted to.

Super Contributor

I love this kimono cardigan:

Honored Contributor

I like these (not buying, of course).

Esteemed Contributor

maddie -- pretty skirt! How would you style it? What color?

I actually like the way it is styled here (if the shirt were buttoned a bit higher for modesty, of course). I just finished watching The Fall and think Jillian Anderson dresses so classically beautiful in that series.

Super Contributor

Yes, this is the skirt! Thanks to imaclotheshog, lola and magic for posting photos.

Woo hoo! I still have the blouse I had in mind to go with the skirt. It's an ivory-colored silk-cotton blouse from Banana Republic that I bought about three years ago. I also bought the same blouse in black, which I get more wear from. The blouse has two chest pockets and tabbed sleeves. It is light and airy, and I have to wear a tank or cami underneath. But that's okay -- I'm used to it!

Thinking SERIOUSLY of ordering this skirt!!!

By the way, lola, the pink/yellow/brown dress that caught your eye also caught mine!

Honored Contributor

Cute! I'd try to match one of the colors with a scoop neck top and wear Jen Rade's black moto jacket! Layer several black spinel necklaces. Black patent sandles.