Respected Contributor

Now that we have JJM's Complete January List, What's on Your List?

Here's mine:

1. LL Hoodie in Peony Pink

2. Quilted Jackets in Navy and Wine (want both, but might get just one--want to see if the Wine works with the Aubergine WK Pencil Skirt)

3. LL Petite Pants in Black, White

4. LL Cardigans in Black and Perfectly Pink

5. LL Skirt in Black (might get 2)

6. LL Shell in Black and Peony Pink

7. Short Palm Frond Necklace in Silver

8. Linea Logo Necklaces and Earrings in Silver and Gold (hoping these aren't loaded into system for a couple more weeks--LOL)

That's it for me...and more than I anticipated, but I want those LL pieces for Spring and Summer. I think the new PP Hoodie and Shell will be gone in a heartbeat---the color is just scrumptious!

Soooo, what's on YOUR January list?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Now that we have JJM's Complete January List, What's on Your List?

Quilted jacket in Aubergine

New split front sweater in ivory, black, green

Linea Leisure tank in several colors

Pebble Crepe top in White

Drape front cardigan in Black

Palm Frond in gunmetal

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

So I went back and looked at the Sneak Peek on the Aubergine Quilted jacket and of course it goes with the Aubergine WK Skirt! So it's a definite YES on the Aubergine Jacket and I think I'll wear it now with the PP WK T-neck. How I wish we would have gotten WK pants in Aubergine---such a great color....but it's not to be.....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

I'll order all 3 SS WK sweaters, the petrol blue WK ballet rolled neck top, the spring green WK tunic and the sage drop pendant & earrings set. Still thinking about the navy moss crepe top. I'll get at least 2 of the signature logo medallion necklaces with matching earrings, but I think those will be available in Feb. No LL.
Valued Contributor

I've already ordered the reorder A237398, Ponte tunic w/scoop neck and pocket detail in black and navy. I plan to orderA256444, Ponte Knit Pants, in the same two colors.

I ordered A259621 split-front (contrast inset) sweater in the walnut/mulberry combo. The only two other sweater styles I plan to purchase are A257356, WK "Easy" sweater in petrol blue, bright olive and black, and A257382, ENR jewel neck in stone and hunter.

Regarding Linea Leisure:

Will probably purchase A262072, Linea Leisure pull-on pants in black to go with the two short-sleeve tops I bought last summer in the same cotton/span (olive and black). I returned the two LL tunics I received. They were two snug in the shoulders and chest for me. And, since the other pieces are sizing smaller toward B&M fitted, I probably won't buy any of those pieces either. The pants are no problem. I'm 2 sizes smaller in pants than in tops. Plus, I have a tough time finding pants slim enough in the hip and leg for my figure type, so if they are more "fitted" they will probably fit like a pant should. I bought 5 pair of the super ponte legging since on me they are a slim pant. I have to say that I'm disappointed in the decision to size snugger on the Leisure pieces. I understand the marketing concept behind it, but for a chesty 3x, there is no option to size up. I sure did love those two tunics. Hated to return them!

Frequent Contributor

I am most interested in the new Ponte Knit scoop neck dress in Black and Petrol Blue. Also intrigued by the new moss crepe pieces. If you purchased them already, please post your thoughts when you receive them, especially with regards to fit. I am wearing the WK waist whittling sweater in black today (also have it in pewter). I may need to get the new cream and reorder Berry Red.

Thank you so much for the list. I wish that I had more $$ and more closet space.

El{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

The only things that ""spoke"" to be this time are:

1. Kate shirt in butter (already received)

2. Quilted jacket in aubergine.

3. Short sleeve WK in stone.

I am passing on the Linea Leisure. Thinking about the front slit tunic in green to wear under the navy safari style jacket from a couple of years ago.

Honored Contributor

1) animal print jacket in Perfectly Pink -rec'd

2) the Linea Leisure tunics in the 3 dark colors rec'd

3) the raspberry medallion top (not sure of what size yet) partly rec'd

4) the Linea Leisure pants in all colors

5) the charcoal gray PK hoodie jacket

6) the PK black dress

7) the quilted jacket in aubergine

8) the overlay top in black and stone colors partly rec'd

9) the dew drop pendant and earring set in pink color

10) maybe the peony pink tank or another color

11) moss crepe skirt one color

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

The short sleeve WK sweater in red and green, and the hoodie in either navy or black.

Regular Contributor

Sigh, my only comfort is that I've at least been able to keep from buying jewelry and watches per my New Year's resolution ... not so good about NOT buying skincare or Linea{#emotions_dlg.crying}

I have already purchased A87423 (CK elbow length mock neck sweater) -- this was my first Linea purchase in June 2014 (when I purchased black, white, hot pink, perfectly pink, and limoges blue) ... so of course I HAD to purchase the navy and charcoal grey and they should arrive this week.

I plan to purchase the navy and the aubergine quilted jackets (A259103), the WK drape front cardigan in lapis (A237402), the charcoal grey and perfectly pink WK cardigans (A233940).

I believe Louis's blog mentioned that the lace jacket with trim detail (A223652) would be available in new colours (navy and perfectly pink) so when they are available, I will be purchasing those as well.