Respected Contributor

Wondering if any one has experience with their products. I keep gettiing catalogs and I love the styles; they are a little pricey but I love the looks of their clothing. Reminds me of Garnet Hill. They are out of England.

Just curious about their line and quality.

Super Contributor

I have quite a few things from there, and it is wonderful quality and their customer service is good too.

Respected Contributor

Donovan, that's awesome to hear. I want to try their jeans ... I have 20% off the first order. Free shipping and returns is a HUGE plus! It's always hard ordering on-line if you are unfamiliar with a product. Thank you.

Wink

Occasional Contributor

I haven't purchased anything recently but I used to buy for my son all of the time. The clothes are of great quality. I bought t shirts, sweaters, swim trunks, pants, shorts, underwear, and socks. Material was wonderfully soft. Washed beautifully. Colors and styles were great. I bought a few of the misses sweaters and tops and was equally pleased with the quality and style. I would definitely recommend this company.

Super Contributor
Love their stuff. I went to a sample sale thinking it was kids(which i LOVE)but it was woman's stuff. I bought a pair of pants that have quickly become my favorite! They are different and my most complimented pair.
Respected Contributor

How about the sizing? Pretty true to the chart or do they run small/big???

Occasional Contributor

I have a few tops and dresses from Boden. Love their unique prints! I generally order my usual size for short sleeve and sleeveless tops/dresses. If a tunic has long sleeves then I go up a size. For me personally, I feel the clothes are cut slim especially the sleeves. If you have slim arms then I would say just order according to the chart. Have not ordered any pants except for children's pants when my son was younger. The kids clothes are adorable and great quality. Customer service is tops!

Super Contributor

I have a number of their clothes and accessories. I would err on the side of being generous when ordering your size, as the cut is more European. I'm a QVC extra small or small, depending on the brand, but I order a 10 at Boden. Hope this helps!

Respected Contributor

I'm glad you started this thread, sparklestar! And thanks to all that replied.

I've had my eye on this company for awhile and have wanted to order from them. I've seen their clothes on some fashion blogs. I especially like their striped tops.

But I wasn't sure about size and fit. I appreciate the input.

FYI, they have 20% off in their tee shirt section right now.

Here's something that I would call a dress (I'm on the shorter side) but it's in the tees section as a tunic:

Breton Tunic

Their stripe tee, which comes in a lot of colors:

Long Sleeve Breton

Trusted Contributor

Thanks also to all of you that replied. I have been eyeing a couple of their pencil skirts, but they are kind of pricey. Will look at retailmenot to see if they have some coupon codes-hopefully!