Respected Contributor

Why would Sandra, being in Pennsylvania in January on the brink of a record breaking blizzard, be wearing a sleeveless beachy looking dress? Don't get it!

Super Contributor

She's indoors in a TV studio ... show business isn't real life.

Super Contributor

There's no business like show business.......

Esteemed Contributor

Sleeveless dresses seem to be the trend right now, year-round. I was recently searching for dresses and 90% of them were sleeveless. When I narrowed the search to eliminate sleeveless it went from pages and pages (hundreds of dresses) to less than a page. To me it's overdone but then again I'm not a fan. I wish designers would give us more variety and not get stuck on one look.

Esteemed Contributor

She's in retail. Winter is over for them. Time to think spring and summer. It's the circle of retail life.

Trusted Contributor
She didn't come into work wearing that! She changed into that dress, to put us in the mood for spring. Retailers are always a season ahead, and the Q is a retailer, whether we think of it that way or not.
Honored Contributor

Pat and Jayne were complaining how hot it was in the studio this morning, even with a fan going.

Super Contributor
I was actually wondering the same thing.....although I do understand what other posters have pointed out about the sales point. Wouldn't it be interesting if it was tried in reverse: a host wearing a parka in July?! :-)
Super Contributor

I have seen worse then that...Women on some of the sports and news

networks wearing sleeveless dresses like they were going to a cocktail

or some other sort of affair..without thinking how sad they

look when it's cold outside. They wear sleeveless dresses and snowboots

on the air.

Honored Contributor

Though I realize what they're doing, it makes me cold to see QVC hosts, newscasters, etc. in sleeveless tops this time of year.