New Contributor

why is it qvc does not offer white shirts. not everyone is into wearing color shirts. i hope this is something they will look into.

Honored Contributor

They will come summer.

Super Contributor

You can buy them everywhere ... I buy mine at LandsEnd.

Valued Contributor
I also buy my white shirts at Lands End, Chicos, Nordies, JC Penneys, etc. They are sold everywhere at various price points.
Esteemed Contributor

I just purchased two from Kohls.com.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

They are all over the place. A staple that's always easy to find….at least for me.

Valued Contributor

I would like to see crisp white shirts at the Q also - NO bling, ruffles, high low hems, pleats and NOT tunic length with NO pockets. JUST A CLASSIC WHITE SHIRT - semi-fitted - shirttail hem.

I for one have a very hard time even finding them in the brick & mortar stores. The point of this post is to request they be offered at the Q. They would certainly go well with the Liz Claiborne line.

Honored Contributor

Land's End-

Honored Contributor

I like Chico's white shirts, particularly when I have a 50% off coupon.

A few years ago I bought Joan Rivers' white shirts here. For around $40 the fabric was so thin you could see the inside pockets. There were cheap buttons, threads hanging and un-caught seams. When I washed them, they looked like rags. I made my purchased based on the white shirt JR was wearing. Hers must have been a pro-to-type made for her.

Honored Contributor

Belk has several on line and in the store. Anne Klein, Jones NY, and Ralph Lauren.