Contributor

Maybe everyone except me knows what is happening with Liz Claiborne fashion. I enjoyed the show and loved many of the fashions. I was surprised to find the show was suspended during the holiday season and now I have trouble finding the show listed at all.

Furthermore, what's going on with the Q? Programming for the holidays was disappointing and the trend continues into January. Hosts are shifted around and I always enjoyed looking forward to watching programs with hosts that almost seem like friends. QVC has been a favorite go to channel, but I may have to find a new one.

Super Contributor

According to the program schedule, LC has a show scheduled for 1/10, 1/14, 1/21, and 1/28. I believe there was a show last Wednesday. I, too, was disappointed with the program schedule over the last several months, and I hope it improves soon.

Occasional Contributor

The Q needs to find replacement shows for WEN, Philosophy and Vita Mix. These vendors have run their course. Just sayin'.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/6/2015 I luv QVC said:

The Q needs to find replacement shows for WEN, Philosophy and Vita Mix. These vendors have run their course. Just sayin'.

ITA !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

And we've had enough Dyson, Mally, Temptations, and definitely too much electronics!

Respected Contributor
I loved LCNY when it first came to the Q. I have many pieces from that time. Unfortunately, instead of sticking with the business casual type of clothing, the Q keeps trying to make the soccer mom style work for everyone. I have observed that every line Linda Davies gets involved with loses its appeal after it starts looking like Modern Soul.
Respected Contributor

Philosophy skincare is getting to be very pricey and I never got the results they rave about. I do stick faithfully to Purity Made Simple. The shower gels and lip glosses are the best thing they do. I also like the hand creams and the Pure Grace spritz.

It must sell though because Mari Lyn is on a lot.

Valued Contributor
On 1/6/2015 I luv QVC said:

Wen seems to be on every channel,day and night.If Chaz Deans hair looked good I would try it,but his hair looks oily and just plain bad,I wonder why it looks so bad??

Respected Contributor

I agree with Mosky -- Chaz's own hair is the single biggest reason I won't use his products.

Honored Contributor

Liz Claiborne is on once a week with Linda Davies and Marybeth. Sorry I'm not sure of the day, --think it is Tuesday mornings for an hour.