Super Contributor

Bridgehampton Lamb Leather handbag

I want to buy a Lamb leather handbag of Issacs. Are they really as soft and well made etc. as they are saying on TV?

I would love some feedback on his handbags.

Thanks,

Bookbabe

Super Contributor

Re: Bridgehampton Lamb Leather handbag

On 1/4/2015 Bookbabe said:

I want to buy a Lamb leather handbag of Issacs. Are they really as soft and well made etc. as they are saying on TV?

I would love some feedback on his handbags.

Thanks,

Bookbabe

Bookbabe: I have A-225686 in the brown. I absolutely love it!!! It's classy and timeless. The leather is amazing and should last for many years to come. There used to be a blue one as well. It sold out. I would love a red and a black one too. If you can, give it a go. You can always return it for a full refund. Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

I am awaiting arrival of one of his lamb leather bags today. I love the style of it. Lots of compartments, yet simple in style. Plus it stands on its own. I'm hoping I love it in person. I'm so tired of puddles of leather that end up looking sloppy. I'll post when I get it.

Not applicable

They are softer, and better made than they say…honest. I love them. His leather is good stuff, and the lamb leather is a dream.

Honored Contributor

~

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I have two of his bags and I use them all the time. They are beautifully made.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I love his bags too...and I have a lot of expensive bags.

They are a real bargain!

New Contributor

Isaac: Bought your of your off white ( chalky) Bridgehampton bag and it didn't come with a tassel. Called QVC and they said it didn't come with a tassel. So weird. Anyways I love the long tassels on your bags. I need an off white, or as you said, chalky white bag. I would gladly pay for the tassel. Any help you could offer would be appreciated.

Kstoloff@gmail.com

Not applicable

Today I received Isaac's rose over the shoulder bag. What a let down! The bag is flimsy and does not close properly. I wanted this bag for the over the shoulder strap. I have to use a walker for fear of falling. The over the shoulder bag is what I like. Why did he make such a poor bag? I own most of Isaac's sweaters and shirts. They have always been very well made. What happened here? Nancy Bachman Strasburg, Pa.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few Isaac cross body bags and they are light which was what I wanted and very nicely made. I have had them over a year and have stood up well.