Frequent Contributor

An ath-leisure top this morning for $53.00 plus $7.22 shipping? But Susan kept saying there is no french terry like this-it'smicrofiber.....sadly, I just cannot justify the Q's pricing anymore. I have noticed also that most of her tops are now closer to $50 -with shipping, handling and tax-shopping the Q is just not affordable anymore for me.

Super Contributor

I was watching this mornings show and totally agree! I can buy a top that she was selling for $50 at my local Fred Meyers for $20 with an added 20% off coupon to boot. Susan is pricing herself out of the market. Her prices for her cheap tops are just outrageous. Everything seems to be over $40 and up.

Honored Contributor

She was the queen of the $40 price point but now she upped to to the $50 range. For me I just tack on another $10 to cover s/h and tax. As a result---I don't buy. I can get kick b(u)tt deals at Macys all the time. I haven't bought much at all from QVC as their s/h is outrageous.

Respected Contributor

I completely agree with posts #1 and #2. Maybe if people stop buying she will get the hint.

No problem for me though as I just don't buy anymore.

Contributor

I completely agree. She has some nice things that I would love to buy but once I add the shipping and handling it's over $60 for one top! No way! I also agree with the other retailers offering their coupons where you save 20% or more. With online shopping retailers they send you coupons and sometimes offer free S/H. I cannot justify buying her clothes, although I want too. Plus most of her tops are so long! They come down to the middle of the thighs but just past the rear area.

Honored Contributor

Her stuff is worth perhaps half of what they are charging. I don't know who determines the price, her or QVC, but whoever it is, I'll never pay it. Don't like her styles anyway, most of which are ripoffs from other designers.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I'd love it if SG were less expensive, of course, but compared to what else I've seen elsewhere, there's nothing I want that costs less. I can't think of a better reason for me to buy when the spring line comes in.

Honored Contributor

add $10 to almost everything you buy at QVC for shipping/tax and no way anything SG sells is worth $60! I don't buy any of her things any longer

Honored Contributor
On 12/28/2014 lovesrecess said:

add $10 to almost everything you buy at QVC for shipping/tax and no way anything SG sells is worth $60! I don't buy any of her things any longer

That's what I do, but I noticed yesterday that a lot of the S&H charges were over $11!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

The "new" Susan Graver styles are on sale now at various retail stores-as all brands have the style which she is copying. When you couple that with the no shipping and handling even on returns, the pricing is very comparable or even less. Sometimes we get caught up in the QVC thing thinking we are getting a deal. For example, just pay attention to the prices on Dooney. I can get these bags for nearly half the price if you shop smartly and on sale. Even the clearance prices on Qs Dooneys are not low in comparison. We get caught up in the moment, which is the whole idea behind shopping networks. Yes, it is convenient and there are EASY PAYS. Just be wise. Since I live in the Los Angeles area I have access to everything. Q does serve a great purpose to older people and those who live far from everything. I will say that some of the cosmetic bundles are at fabulous price points-like the Perricone TSV on now.