Honored Contributor

Shop hq...have you been on that site?

What did you think of Shop hq? I looked at some of the clothes and wasn't impressed. Marc Bowers' things were more for going out not a professional wardrobe or things that actually work in day to day life. I looked at their Kate and Mallory and it's all boho type prints and not attractive at that. I was hopeing to find a Rachel Zoe type designer but there wasn't.

I don't think I'll be shoping there. You? What have you liked?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shop hq...have you been on that site?

I've seen some of the Shop HQ clothing and really didn't like anything. Big prints and uneven hemlines, batwing arms,sparkles and lace. No, not interested.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

Some things like beauty items I do buy....their fashion is not my cup of tea
Respected Contributor

I'm addicted to their Anushka purses and wallets - absolutely gorgeous and beautifully made. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I've also gotten some very, very nice shoes and sandals from them - good quality, and unique styles you won't find elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

Their clothing needs a boost. Pamela McCoy faux furs are absolutely fabulous!! Gems En Vogue are great, Aushka bags are nice, I have one. Patricia Nash...I have the best wallet ever. SKINN .....I'm pretty happy.
Super Contributor

I bought 2 of their cozy, zip up wraps which was my 1st purchase and couldn't have been more pleased with them. They sold out now but I put in for them to email me when they come back in stock. I am not impressed with their regular offerings but these are awesome.

Esteemed Contributor

I have some Pamela McCoy jackets, Kate & Mallory slimming options pants that I love, and some OSO casual knits and several One World tops. I have been very pleased with the quality. Oh, yeah. EMU waterproof boots also. Like it all.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I have ordered from SHQ is Isomers.

Trusted Contributor

I have a couple of Kate & Mallory and One World tops. They are summer wear and I have received compliments when wearing them.

Respected Contributor

I bought a skirt from Marc Bouwer that I'll wear in the spring and I bought 3 sweaters from the Kate & Mallory show the last time and I love them all! They work great with jeans and dress pants.

From HSN, I bought a couple of very nice cardigans from Antthony and some pants from both Diane Gilman and Iman.

I've been sampling their jewelry (very nice and nice sized gemstones and good prices), Waterford crystal (always a favorite) and Skinn (good products) and lately, I tried some Isomers which seems to be good.