Super Contributor

Bracelet J317113 and Necklace J317112 Are Finally Up for Ordering!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Domed Crystal Bracelet - J317113Linea by Louis DellOlio Teardrop Bib Necklace - J317112

The new domed crystal bracelet J317113 and the teardrop bib "grape cluster" necklace J317112 are finally both up for ordering.

Super Contributor

Re: Bracelet J317113 and Necklace J317112 Are Finally Up for Ordering!

Thanks! I got the necklace in black - I have a Joan Rivers necklace very similar to this but the beads are made of plastic, and they are starting to looked a bit "dinged up". I always get compliments on that necklace, though - hope this one is similar but better quality materials.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, BklynKinsey....Just a reminder, if you go to the traditional tneck A72448, which is currently listed on the right column of this necklace page, you can see the video of Kate wearing this necklace in black and new bracelets J317113 and also new jet or clear earrings (J317115 not up yet). Ordered the black and clear necklaces. I'll probably wear them together once and awhile. We'll see, fingers crossed.

Valued Contributor

Don't want to hijack this item with information on another item but since I've seen this done here, item E280515 is a ring that secures to the back of phones, tablets etc and it really works.(It's being previewed on the homepage) I travel a lot and use a fine cable to secure through the ring and attach to my purse key fob and also helps traveling through security. I also don't have to worry about my cell phone sliding away from me on the plane. I use on my 7-8" tablet and works great. You can "unsuction" the holder, it does not mar; just rinse and restick. Has a car adapter for viewing phone messages or using phone as GPS. Perfect for bedside table as a stand to see your cell. Simple, easy. Worth the money. Have had 2 for about 6 months and still holding their grip. A 5 STAR!!

Valued Contributor

Happy Lady - very big thanks for the referral to the I-ring!!!! I never would have seen this item and after weeks abroad I could have used this again and again. So hard to keep track of purse, passports, camera, coats, scarf, gloves, earmuffs, tissues in every pocket AND the Ipod traveling all over - most of it outside in the cold. I'm so grateful for this referral/item number. Many thanks for piggybacking the info here!

Valued Contributor

On 12/18/2014 TheOwl said:

Happy Lady - very big thanks for the referral to the I-ring!!!! I never would have seen this item and after weeks abroad I could have used this again and again. So hard to keep track of purse, passports, camera, coats, scarf, gloves, earmuffs, tissues in every pocket AND the Ipod traveling all over - most of it outside in the cold. I'm so grateful for this referral/item number. Many thanks for piggybacking the info here!

This must be ESP...I was just thinking of you this morning when I was in this forum and noticed you hadn't checked in from your trip abroad. Hope all is well and you enjoyed your family visit. And yes, this little item would have made your life a little bit easier. I know some think it is over priced, but I have so used this item.

Respected Contributor

Finally!!! BklynKinsey, a big thank you for the heads up!!

Honored Contributor

I am one of those women who are not fond of diamonds or crystals. However, for evenings out, I am always enchanted by crystal (even diamond) jewelry worn with black (or another deep shade). It always surprises me when I respond so positively to that look.

Anyway, I am seriously thinking of buying the bracelet because I can just picture it with fantastic earrings, especially the Linea drop earrings that are coming. Louis just has a way with all that he designs; with that knowledge, I know that I could never find what he produces in other venues.

He is dangerous that way...Wink

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for thinking of us Happy Lady ~ we got back very exhausted Monday morning and been slogging through laundry, getting our phones working again as they were out from the freak pre-Thanksgiving storm that hit NH particularly hard the night before our departure on that holiday, and knocked out power to 70% of the state for Thanksgiving and days longer. It was wild. The trip was all we could have wished. Son with cancer who joined us for part of the trip for 3 days needed one of those in the middle as a "sick day".... somehow I hadn't expected that.... Many happy memories made in a bittersweet setting.

Came home to find oldest son's diabetic foot sores have healed and he had a 10 day reprieve from the kneeling scooter he's been on since Labor Day but just after we left the whole leg swelled and after a ton of tests he is back on the scooter and now has Charcot's foot - micro-fractures throughout foot bones. Fitted yesterday for a boot with air bags to try to allow the bones of the foot to heal over the next 3 months or so. He's back at work (wasn't happy about that). So many complications happening including blood clots along the arm where the pick line delivering heavy duty antibiotics by IV to the top chamber of his heart to heal the foot sores, will now be many weeks in healing those blood clots. Of course the IV had to be removed. But, thank a merciful God, his brain is recovering beautifully from the massive hemorrhagic stroke he suffered in late October. When the stroke hit it was accompanied with a violent seizure which broke the other arm up high by the shoulder ball. That is now healing up slowly.

Honestly, it is hard to tell what seems worse - cancer or diabetes. And during our trip, it was hard knowing we have run out of seemingly "good" options on the cancer treatments for son # 4 having exhausted chemo, radiation and surgery. As the mother you feel like you are living half in this world and half in the next. We know we have much to be grateful and thankful for so will not give in to maudlin worry or anxiety - but a part of your heart aches. I know and care greatly that so many around us are suffering from all sorts of heart aches of their own and daresn't complain. A dear friend passed away from brain cancer which started as lung cancer, while we were away. Just keeps feelings tender and close to the surface more than I would like. Just extremely kind of you to think of us! Heartfelt thanks for that kindness to a "stranger".

Honored Contributor

((TheOwl))-- I hope you have some merry in your Christmas this year. Hugs.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼