Honored Contributor

Final Hot in Hollywood Show at 6p ET

Surprised to hear that HIH will no longer be sold on HSN. Last show is today. Link to Laurie's announcement. https://m.facebook.com/pages/Hot-in-Hollywood/35036987693

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Final Hot in Hollywood Show at 6p ET

Well, to be honest Laurie seemed to have good intentions with the line bringing on trend looks at fair moderate prices, however the quality was lacking in most of the items I tried. I ended up returning far more than I kept.

Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Trix said:

Well, to be honest Laurie seemed to have good intentions with the line bringing on trend looks at fair moderate prices, however the quality was lacking in most of the items I tried. I ended up returning far more than I kept.

Yes, I find this to be true for HSN apparel lines with a few exceptions like Hal Rubenstein, Naeem, Natori-but they also have higher price points. I have some great HIH apparel items and a fav pair of suede wedge booties. Whatever inventory that is remaining will prob be sold at nice clearance prices soon. Sounds like she is totally abandoning the line for something new. Wishing Laurie the best!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this. I haven't purchased much of the HIH brand but I do enjoy Laurie's presentations.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

well . i appreciate that you posted this ..

Honored Contributor

Oh well.

Honored Contributor

Amy/the host let it slip that Laurie would have a bigger presence or platform on tv for her new ""venture"". I suspect some type of reality program-another fashion/designer one-based in Hollywood to stay close to home & family. Any info or guesses?

Honored Contributor

Picked up a few more HIH items. The unique Saints bracelet-crosses on one side, saints on the other. Plus the beautiful pink/gray sweater poncho!

Hot in Hollywood®

Hot in Hollywood®

Hot in Hollywood V-Neck Sweater Poncho

Respected Contributor

Chi-town girl,I ordering the saints bracelet in gray and in purple. One is a gift,one for me. I'm also getting another boyfriend jean. I will miss Laurie and her line...her jeans are great.
Valued Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 12/16/2014 Trix said:

Yes, I find this to be true for HSN apparel lines with a few exceptions like Hal Rubenstein, Naeem, Natori-but they also have higher price points. I have some great HIH apparel items and a fav pair of suede wedge booties. Whatever inventory that is remaining will prob be sold at nice clearance prices soon. Sounds like she is totally abandoning the line for something new. Wishing Laurie the best!

Yes!!! Bring on the fantastic clearance prices!!! Love HSN's sale section.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}