Honored Contributor

A Valentine to Louis and the Linea Whisper Knits

Since I know Louis is in the QVC building today, I just wanted to give him a public shout-out for his Whisper Knits (WK). My WKs are so comfortable, come in gorgeous saturated colors that cannot to be found elsewhere and make my life so much easier. I reach for a WK sweater (be it cardigan, tank, turtleneck, etc.), skirt, shawl, scarf -- whatever -- and am able to pull together the most wonderful looks. Some Linea Lovers wear the WK pants as well.

Linea now has hosiery as well as distinctive jewelry to please classic and modern moods.

Thank you, Louis, for continuing to present this cornucopia of fashion.

Respected Contributor

Re: A Valentine to Louis and the Linea Whisper Knits

I second that! Whisper knits are the core of my fall/winter/spring wardrobe, and even some in summer. Right now I can be ready in a moment and look wonderful by selecting a style and color of WK to suit my need. I absolutely love them, and cannot imagine doing without, possibly why I order too many every time......

I'll be looking in tonight in hopes of seeing Louis on PM Style.

Valued Contributor

well said Goldie I totally agree and the WK pants are fabulous.

Respected Contributor

Whisper Knits---the BEST EVER! I'm so sorry we never got Aubergine WK Pants---sigh!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

When I can see the hanger through the knit, I'm not interested......
Respected Contributor

I love my Whisper Knits, too, and I have many of them. They wash and wear very well. I've never washed mine by hand, but I do wash them on delicate cycle in a net bag. I even put them in the dryer for a few minutes, and then air dry. They don't shrink either, and the color stays fast (no fading, even the dark colors).

They are not thin. I don't know why the hanger could be seen through the knits. Maybe it was just the color of the hanger. Anyway, knit sweaters should always be folded, not hung on a hanger.

Esteemed Contributor

Well said Goldie I love his Whisper Knits they are perfect for my lifestyle...grab and go to work or whatever and so many colors to play with and the weight is perfect not too heavy and not too thin.

Frequent Contributor

Goldie, I second your valentine. I, too, depend on my Whisper Knits for comfortable, yet good-looking dressing. I especially love the WK turtlenecks during the cold northern New England winter. I am one of those people who can't stand anything confining around my neck but the weight and construction of the WK turtlenecks make them eminently wearable. My go-to casual winter outfit is a WK turtleneck, cords or jeans, and an Irish or other heavier sweater over the turtleneck. I have duplicates of many of the colors "just in case."

Respected Contributor

I love them also. Linea is getting to be my go to choices for new sweaters.

Honored Contributor

I just want to thank him for continuing to make quality items at reasonable prices. Finding quality, these days, is just so hard to do. Louis, you rock.