Regular Contributor

I'm surprised to see shipping charges going up little by little with all the competition out there now. I've also noticed items that customers have already bought being offered as a one time only. When I first started to shop at QVC, the items were never sold cheaper than what I paid unless they were put on clearance or became a lunchtime special. I never waited to buy something because of this policy.

Regular Contributor
I have noticed it too! The thing is, people keep buying.
Trusted Contributor

I have noticed it also, especially with easy pays. $7.22 to ship a simple top is ridiculous. Looks like most items are hovering around the $7 mark now.

Contributor

I agree. Too many other shopping options that offer free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered from Kohl's, Costco, Amazon and LLBean this holiday season & received free shipping at all. QVC got none of my business.

Frequent Contributor
I noticed a cashmere sweater last night..9.97 to ship. Then another item which appeared heavier was 4.47. I do not understand how shipping costs are calculated.
Respected Contributor

I bought all of my holiday gifts ELSEWHERE except one Isaac cashmere scarf. Free shipping at so many places. And Q prices are not lower or a better value than other stores. $7 for shipping eyeshadow?? Waaaa????