Valued Contributor

Perhaps, I am missing something.

Is this a new line added to the Q?

I love Lisa Rinna, and she always looks great in any photo I see of her.

However, this line is a big miss.

The clothes look frumpy and out of date. They look like many of the old fashions which are available on many of the lines on Q.

Joan Rivers was proud of her clothes and what she offered to us women. She wore her clothes with grace.

I can't say this about this Belle Gray line. I wouldn't be buried in them and I doubt Lisa Rinna would be caught walking her dog in them.

I love Lisa, but...this line?

Super Contributor

Re: Belle Gray by Lisa Rinna

I like Belle Gray ... totally disliked Joan Rivers (both her and her products).

Different strokes for different folks.

Esteemed Contributor

They're her line of clothing, and started from the boutique she has, which has apparently been very successful. It would be hard for me to imagine that she wouldn't wear her own clothing line.

Honored Contributor

This line has been around for a while. It doesn't have the volume to have a show as frequently as Susan Graver though. Lisa always wears something from the line on the shows I've seen. As with all the lines, there are things in it I like and others I'll take a pass.
Super Contributor

I agree with the OP. I can't imagine Lisa Rinna wearing anything from that line!

Honored Contributor

I like Belle Gray. I can see Lisa Rinna wearing a few of the pieces from her line. And, if she didn't...I couldn't care less. I like some of her offerings.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

How can anyone say they can't imagine Lisa wearing clothes from her own line - that would be like saying Joan Rivers wouldn't wear anything from her line, or Susan Graver wouldn't wear anything from hers. If you haven't watched her when she presents her clothing, then you haven't seen the excitement she has for her designs. And whether they're actually hers or she has a team or what, she started with boutiques which did very well for some time. When the boutiques closed, this is what she tweeted:

"One door closes another one always opens!" And today she announced: "Off to a design meeting. I'm launching my own fashion line! Finally!!!!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!"

The line is named after the middle names of her two daughters. She's been into fashion for a long time, well before she came to QVC. Why on earth would she present a line of clothing and never wear it? Next time she comes on, I suggest actually watching her presentations.

Honored Contributor

I actually like some of her pieces but have not purchased. Her prices are too high for what the clothes are and that means fabric/quality. Susan Graver is another over priced vendor.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I loved Joan but it s a known fact that she was really into fashion and had closets full of the highest end designer stuff. Who wants to wear JR. if they truly have the option of wearing Chanel, Armani, Prada, etc., likely, not even Joan.LOL. I will say that she was a smart business woman and often wore her own clothing...for obvious reasons... So that she could sell more of it. I think Lisa is a breath of fresh air and really loves what she brings to QVC. Does she herself wear them? I don't think that matters. I own a few items that I really like and that's all that matters to me.
Honored Contributor

On 12/13/2014 KatCat1 said:

I actually like some of her pieces but have not purchased. Her prices are too high for what the clothes are and that means fabric/quality. Susan Graver is another over priced vendor.

Susan Graver's prices are super high. I do think Lisa's are a bit high, but then I see items in boutiques similar for double the price.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"