New Contributor

Did you hear Liz Taylor rep let it slip, he knows where Lisa is going...

I believe he stated at the very end of the show that Lisa had told him where she is going and had sworn him to secrecy. Lisa looked uncomfortable, but politely commented, "That wasn't very nice". Wonder when we will find out what's she is up to?

Regular Contributor

Re: Did you hear Liz Taylor rep let it slip, he knows where Lisa is going...

He said, "She talked me into this and now she's leaving." I assume he means she either talked him into bringing the line to QVC or being the on air talent for the brand. She replied, "yes, that wasn't very nice."

Super Contributor

On 12/13/2014 ciley said:

He said, "She talked me into this and now she's leaving." I assume he means she either talked him into bringing the line to QVC or being the on air talent for the brand. She replied, "yes, that wasn't very nice."

That's how I interpreted it, too.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/13/2014 ciley said:

That's what I heard...and how I took his remarks.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}I wondered about that also...at least we know she's headed to another job, hopefully on TV. She also said later in the night that she will miss designing for G.I.L.I. I'm guessing when she leaves QVC she will not be affiliated with the line she started there. Sounds like a clean break.

This may show that her decision to leave QVC happened quickly (after she talked the Elizabeth Taylor rep to come on QVC). Negotiations with QVC may have faltered so she looked for another position or another more lucrative position knocked on her door. She was on the cancelled Bethenny show a few times along with David.

I also found it interesting when Judith Ripka, on Thursday, said she hoped Lisa would wind up in a new job like on "The View." {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

One thing for sure is Lisa does have a entertaining personality and good sense of humor! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 12/13/2014 Lila4now said:

Her vocabulary would have to expand for a position on The View, or almost any other position on television. I sure hope her new job is far out of the public eye!

Her vocabulary is probably better and more expansive than many of the View hosts. She , imo, would be a welcome addition on the View. Most of them are dreadful.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I hope she doesn't go to The View - I can't abide those harpies. I read where they are trying to talk Joy Behar into returning - yuk.

Super Contributor

I never could stand the view, mostly because their views are one sided.
Honored Contributor

She's not going to The View. LOL

Honored Contributor

What is the View?

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.