Super Contributor

Costco has Carol Hochman Ladies' Plush Full Zip Robe for $19.99 after their $5 off coupon.

Carole Hochman Ladies’ Plush Full Zip Robe-Rose

Trusted Contributor

I love her nightgowns but I prefer all cotton.

Valued Contributor
I also love her nightgowns and her 3piece sets, but she is on the band wagon with the leggings so I have not brought from her in a while
Honored Contributor

i prefer her legging 2 piece or 3 piece sets (that have a little jacket/shirt/topper) that are NOT all cotton. i do not purchase her all cotton items.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor
Thank you so much for posting! I was just about to purchase a similar robe from Soma for twice the price as a gift for my mom.
Honored Contributor

I have to wonder if these great buys aren't seconds. I bought CH pjs from Boscov's once at a steep discount and one sleeve was longer than the other.

Esteemed Contributor

I only buy all cotton!!! Check out CaroleHochman.com. I just bought 2 pairs of capri pajamas, 100% cotton on her site. Also, go to retail.com for a discount. Many things are on sale.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a robe fan but boy do I love those three-piece sets of Carole Hochman with the fleece jackets. They work like robes for me. I love her pajamas and won't wear anything else.

Super Contributor

I love her sleepwear/loungewear! I purchase mine at TJ Maxx or Ross's Dept. Store when I'm on the hunt for great nightwear at reasonable prices.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a Costco within 3 hrs drive of me so went online. They applied the $5 coupon & charged me $1.25 because I don't have a Costco card but ship free. Thanks for the heads up. I love CH & usually buy her jammas at Marshall's but have never seen robes there & I am in need of one.