Honored Contributor

Oh What a Beaut! Just Received Bead & Hammered Link Necklace in Gunmetal (J278125)

This necklace (J278125) was on clearance the other day, and since I had already bought its coordinating earrings (because of their colors), I leaped at the necklace.

I did not know that I would respond to it as positively as I just now have. (It just arrived.) Yes, I liked my goldtone in this style well enough, but this gunmetal and its colored "stones" of purple/green/blue/violet have created a real beauty. For some reason, this particular metal and color combination elevates the necklace's look. So glad I spontaneously reached out for it.

Super Contributor

Re: Oh What a Beaut! Just Received Bead & Hammered Link Necklace in Gunmetal (J278125)

Sounds so pretty - Gunmetal is my new love in jewelry!

Honored Contributor

Re: Oh What a Beaut! Just Received Bead & Hammered Link Necklace in Gunmetal (J278125)

I think it's mine, too, NBW. Now I'll have to go by "Gunnie76." It doesn't work, does it?

REALLY like the colors of all parts of this necklace, I have to say. I actually picked it up to complete my set and with a gentle appreciation for the necklace, in general. Here I am, at this time, shouting from the rooftops about how wonderful it is. What a surprise.

Super Contributor

Good for you, Goldie76 - so glad you found another treasure to love! Enjoy your beautiful necklace!
Honored Contributor

Thank you, 2E. I am certain to love wearing this one. The colors flatter.

Valued Contributor

The photo of this gorgeous necklace is so misleading. Looks so small but boy it is not!! I really appreciate Louis's website so we can see the scale and suggestions how to wear. I originally ordered 2 gold, 2 gunmetal and 1 brass along with earrings in each color. I picked up a 2nd brass tonight. I had a celebration at my home this summer at twilight around our pool and wore a sapphire blue DVF long strapless dress (the kind that is stretchy elastic threads about 1/2" apart from the top to several inches below my waist) and wore three of these necklaces (one in each metal) with matching earrings. It was a wowza according to my husband. When shopping at better department or specialty stores the gorgeous statement necklaces are so ridiculously expensive and for the limited wear I personally can't justify the costs. Three of these cuties were around $160 and so many different ways to wear. Love{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

Goldie, so glad this was a winner choice for you! I got the brass (which has shipped) and ordered the gunmetal, but it went from "in process" to "backorder" so I seriously doubt I'll get one. But, I'm looking forward to receiving the brass with matching earrings--maybe I should get the gold while I can? Or, maybe another brass...Enjoy your beautiful gunmetal!!

Esteemed Contributor

My brass necklace is on it's way. Irresistable at the sale price.

Esteemed Contributor

I think this necklace was a real "sleeper." As previously mentioned, the QVC illustration was very misleading as it looked delicate rather than the bold necklace it actually is. So only those who saw it on Louis's blog or used as an accessory on one of Louis's shows got the true picture. I've had the gunmetal since it was first available way back when and jumped at the chance to order the brass tone at this great price. It's supposed to arrive today. So glad to see other Linea ladies getting a chance to enjoy this necklace.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

On 12/8/2014 GraceCO said:

Goldie, so glad this was a winner choice for you! I got the brass (which has shipped) and ordered the gunmetal, but it went from "in process" to "backorder" so I seriously doubt I'll get one. But, I'm looking forward to receiving the brass with matching earrings--maybe I should get the gold while I can? Or, maybe another brass...Enjoy your beautiful gunmetal!!

The gold has beautiful summer time colors. I have all three and wear them more often than I thought I would. Sometimes I just can't find the right necklace , and then I pull out one of these and often one of them works. I also like it doubled.