Respected Contributor
Wow!!! Bought it in tobacco!!! Talk about a great coat!!! Love it!
Respected Contributor

Re: Donna Salyers TTV on shop.

It Really is a pretty coat !
Super Contributor

I'm debating myself. I just wish the top portion closed more - is there an add-on matching scarf? lol

Honored Contributor

I like the tobacco too, but I think I'm caving on that Oprah's fav. thing coat by her next week. This is nice though.

ETA: I think I like the choc. the best! I am not purchasing, but it's really pretty . I wish it had a closure at the top though.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

this is the first time I have seen or heard about her...loved her different coats...vests...etc...loved the long coat....don't need any outerwear so probably won't be purchasing anything...

maybe when Pamela comes back I will think about a new jacket...

not sure the Hosts names at shophq...but I think the one last night is Melissa??? anyway I like her a lot...she is so much fun....her and Laura...the vendor who does the sheets with her are a hoot to watch and listen to....

Valued Contributor

I love it! Bought it in the chocolate. Wanted the burgundy but it looks a little too red on my t.v. What a great price.
Respected Contributor

I love it too, ordered tobacco
Trusted Contributor

Hummm?? I was once married to a Salyer.
Trusted Contributor

I like it but not sure I can pull this design off. I just read about the designer and like the fact she does not wear or work with animal fur. Enjoy if you order...makes some offering look too ordinary!
Regular Contributor

Fabulous Furs is located very close to wear I live. I love the reason she started this business and all the work she does on behalf of animals. I'm also lucky enough to be near the warehouse for their annual clearance sale...It's not until February, but I'll be there. Everything is of wonderful quality.