Honored Contributor

It's December!! How Are You Styling Linea Today?

Wearing the WW WK ruby sweater over the gray PK pants, sneakers and my Sarah Coventry cross.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Re: It's December!! How Are You Styling Linea Today?

A few inches of Snow over the weekend - Crisp Monday morning!

A09484 Linea Knit Pull on Pencil Skirt in Navy
A72448 Linea WK Tneck in Oatmeal (retired color)
A82186 D & Co Wool Tweed/Corduroy Vest in Navy (great vest & warm)

A260031 Linea Pinstripe tights in Navy with Brooks Bro.'s Navy Leather pumps (for office)

Lapis gemstone jewels mixed w/Sterling

Soia & Kyo Bergi Walking Coat, Navy Angora Knit Cloche, Chestnut Sherpa lined Leather Gloves & DKNY Navy X-body - hubby's Camel cashmere scarf

Denim & Co. Woven Tweed Vest with Corduroy Back and Buckle

American West Sterling Lapis Raincloud Dangle Earrings

Frequent Contributor

Column of color!!

A237412 - Violet wk pencil skirt

A72448 - Violet wk tneck

A229475 - Violet seaming & button blazer

J296893 - silver double strand necklace

J291159 - Bronzo Italia white mother of pearl panther link silver watch

A ""thank you"" diamond band ring from my wonderful hubby!!

Contributor

Well, I am back from Ireland {#emotions_dlg.glare} and back to work today. I am wearing the aubergine v-neck WK with the olive WP pants from several years ago (found on the bay) along with an olive tweed jacket that has aubergine running through-out from Ireland. Along with brown Mark Fisher booties, gold watch, chubby gold hoop earings and gold signet ring. The pants and the jacket are almost an exact match.

Honored Contributor

Went to dentist, bank, Costco and market today. LDO Persian blue pea coat, Posh Knit t-neck dark brown, dark brown pants (Nordstrom), LDO brown tights, dark brown suede shoe boots (Clarks), dark brown leather bag, gold Michele watch, large brushed gold necklace (Heidi Klum), large brushed gold bangle, large gold hoop earrings (Costco), tricolor rings.

PS: It was freezing in Costco!!

Trusted Contributor

Cold, gray, drippy and dreary day here today. I first went to the dentist for the concluding chapter in the root canal/cap saga. Then on to church with DH for our monthly spaghetti dinner fundraiser for our work in Honduras.

Everything I wore was older Linea from several seasons ago. I wore the boot length gray knitted acrylic/wool blend skirt with the ivory "Zhivago" faux charmeuse blouse and the Aubergine classic WK cardigan. With it the dark gray Animal Instincts tights and an older YSL silk scarf in black/gray/aubergine/blue tied at the neck.

Sterling double circle earrings, stainless and 18k gold Bertolucci watch with 18k link bracelet with a platinum State of Liberty coin in a gold bezel dangling from the clasp. Wide gold wedding band on the left and large bezel set garnet ring set in TT gold on the right.

Sleek black leather clogs (Walking Cradles) and burgundy croco-embossed leather satchel.

My hooded Austrian loden cape over all, a Godsend for nasty weather!

Honored Contributor

Dreary cloudy rainy day here. Wearing the violet WW WK sweater over my gray PK pants. Wearing 1928 jewelry earrings with matching necklace. Lancome Twirling in Tulle eye shadows.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Sweater w/ Rib Detail - A210360Antiquities Couture L'aura Pourpre Amethyst Briolette Drop EarringsAntiquities Couture L'aura Pourpre Strand NecklaceLANCOME COLOR DESIGN SENSATIONAL EFFECTS EYE SHADOW, NEW, GWP, 4 SHADES

Respected Contributor

I had another PT appointment today for my ankle. I wore the Hunter Green WK pants, the Hunter Green WK sweater with the side buttons (I also have both in black, and it's almost like wearing PJs -- they are so comfortable). It's still cold here, so I wore the Raspberry Pea Jacket and the Black WK scarf. I had lots of compliments, especially on the Raspberry Pea Jacket. I also wore a long, gold and black Linea necklace with G.I.L.I. 14K gold earrings (I can't wear fashion earrings because of skin allergies).

Question regarding the scarves: do you remove the label (it hangs down)?

I just received the Fuchsia and Malachite jackets that were on clearance. I have the Fuchsia jacket on now, with my Fuchsia turtleneck. Very pretty!

Honored Contributor

I wore today the black WK peasant neckline sweater over the black PK pants, black shoes and wearing hematite/gunmetal finish Fossil watch (Mini Heather) and 1928 jewelry-- opera length (36") gunmetal beaded necklace with red beads, hematite finish button earrings with red crystals, matching necklace (16-19") length.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Whisper Knit Long Sleeve Scoopneck Top

2028 Jet-Tone Red Beaded Opera Necklace

Respected Contributor

Today, I had a pedicure appointment at our local mall. I wore the Linea Seamed Jacket in Fuchsia that was a LTS (I also bought it in Malachite), with my Linea Fuchsia WK turtleneck, black pants, 14K gold G.I.L.I. earrings, a Linea black and gold long chain, and the Stone/Black Reversible Faux Fur coat.

Now, I'm back home, and changed in to a D&C fleece top (comfy and casual).

Linea by Louis DellOlio Blazer with Seaming & Button DetailVicenzaGold 1-1/2 Double Twist Earrings 14K Gold Tube