Respected Contributor
For those of us watching the lamo mystery, my grey suede tsv boots just shipped. These are an xmas gift for my daughter so this is good. I will definitely be inspecting the quality. If any of you out there have received your boots from this ill fated saga, please let us know the quality. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Re: The lamo mystery yet again

I received mine yesterday. Perfect!

Super Contributor

What is the fascination with those boots I wonder?

Valued Contributor

I ordered the emerald as a Christmas gift for my niece, who chose the color. They arrived yesterday and look great.
Contributor

Hot Pink...Perfect.
Respected Contributor

I got mine today. The quality is just fine but I'm going to have to return them for a half size bigger. They are too short in the toe. I wear a size 6. Only ever a size 6..never had to go up a half size in any shoe or boot. So I find that sorta weird.
Honored Contributor

On 11/26/2014 dew81 said: Hot Pink...Perfect.

My hot pink have not even shipped!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Is everyone sizing up on these??

Honored Contributor

On 11/26/2014 Reba055 said: I got mine today. The quality is just fine but I'm going to have to return them for a half size bigger. They are too short in the toe. I wear a size 6. Only ever a size 6..never had to go up a half size in any shoe or boot. So I find that sorta weird.
Keep in mind that as you wear these boots, the pile will crush and they will then feel larger.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Oh....my....gosh....these boots in blue are spectacular! Vibrant and soft and cushy...I also own uggs and these are my first Lamos. I think they are just as praise worthy. One problem...short in the toe, so I have returned for a larger size. I can't imagine anyone not lovin' these boots! Enjoy ladies...I think these are a steal at the price point.