Honored Contributor
I am pleasantly surprised. I expected the fabric to be thin but the weight is just perfect. I bought a black turtleneck. I have not worn it,yet, but it can work layered or alone. I live in Florida, and it is air conditioning friendly. I hope it does not pill.
Esteemed Contributor

So glad you like your new sweater. The classic turtleneck is an excellent place to begin. I doubt this one will be your last. Enjoy!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor
Louis has been selling WK for years, and I have been buying them for years. I have never had a quality problem, especially pilling.
Valued Contributor

you are hooked.It doesn't pill and looks good forever. Welcome to Linea.

Valued Contributor

As some of the Linea Ladies here occasionally like to say, "welcome to a new addiction." No pilling, great weight, wash with ease, great fit , fabulous colors.....just love my WK turtlenecks, sleeveless mock necks and more.

This year I fell in love with 4 new WK cardigans.

A233940 has been around for a little while but a classic I hadn't tried. Then A257376 became my latest love followed by A259706 - can't get enough of these and then A257380 the zip front which I'm crazy about. Smiley Happy It just keeps growing and growing. But I'm wearing WK turtlenecks TODAY that I purchase 9 years ago. This is GREAT stuff.

Oops and don't forget the WK scarves: A257914 Happy sigh Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Mindy, I live in a subtropical climate, too, and I'm a whisper knit addict because this fabric is never too warm. I'm able to wear the sleeveless and short sleeve tops all summer. Then layer with cardigans during the few winter months. I think you'll find all of the whisper knits perfect for Florida weather. Oh, and you can ignore the "hand wash" label. I machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle using those mesh sweater/lingerie bags. Then I lay them flat to dry, but many of the Linea ladies successfully machine dry. Whisper knits are truly a miracle fabric.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor
Thank you, all. I liked the turtleneck so much that I bought a long sleeve cardigan, in brick red, to wear with it. Will the sleeves of the turtleneck fit inside the sleeves of the cardigan? P.S. I am not new to Linea, only to Whisper Knit.
Respected Contributor

Congrats on your new Whisper Knit. I am addictd to the T-necks. Have so many. Wish it would get colder where I live so I could start wearing them. They mix nicely with all other Whisper Knit pieces such as the cardigans. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I love mine. Lke shoesnbags, I machine wash mine in a garment bag then lay them out to dry. They look perfect for years.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama