Regular Contributor

QVC should do an all day easy pay right before Christmas

That would be awesome!!

Super Contributor

Re: QVC should do an all day easy pay right before Christmas

Why? Then you'll be paying for stuff into 2015.

Honored Contributor

Most people will be paying for Christmas into 2015 anyway... I agree that an EP Day sometime in October or early November would've been both helpful and smart. At this point, it's too late. I guess a lot of people still have a bit of shopping to do, but I try to have the bulk of mine wrapped up by now... And then there's the iffy holiday shipping. I'd only give it another week or so to order anything I want from QVC for a gift and have confidence it would actually arrive in time. They'll be crowing about guaranteed Christmas delivery soon, but it seems there are often a few disappointments.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

They do tend to put alot of items on ezpay between now and christmas.

Honored Contributor

I could never understand the purpose of easy pay on the majority of QVC items. I DO understand the amortization of large ticket items (house, car, education, medical, etc), but if your budget is THAT Wheel's Off which you have to live with "$1 a day" mentality....maybe one needs to step back & really look @ this purchase objectively.

Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 sidsmom said:

I could never understand the purpose of easy pay on the majority of QVC items. I DO understand the amortization of large ticket items (house, car, education, medical, etc), but if your budget is THAT Wheel's Off which you have to live with "$1 a day" mentality....maybe one needs to step back & really look @ this purchase objectively.

To each their own......

Honored Contributor

If someone is buying a lot from QVC for gifts, easy pay would/could be very helpful to them. I like easy pay on some items because that way I'm not shelling out the full amount to "try" something. If I like what I ordered, it's always an option to go on-line and pay the rest of the amount due in full.

Whatever someone wants to do with their money is their own business. I will say that one of the best things I ever did was open up a Christmas Club with my bank. I deposit X amount into it every week and whatever I have is what is spent on the holiday.

Esteemed Contributor

Judge not...

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

EZ Pay is all the Q seems to be offering any more. Doesn't interest me in the least. I pay things in full and would much rather have a sale than spread out payments for the next 3-4 months. To each his own.

Honored Contributor

On 11/25/2014 gardensla said:

Judge not...

That's what we all do on this board! Smiley Very Happy. I guess I'm just wiser with my money...I've worked hard for it. My parents taught me well.