Super Contributor

Palm Frond Jewels up for Spring comeback!

Louis stated on his blog today that these were returning in Spring 2015. Purchased the Gold and will be on the lookout for the Silver returning! A Linea favorite of mine . . .highly recommend.

Honored Contributor

Re: Palm Frond Jewels up for Spring comeback!

i was on waitlist for the long silver necklace, but they canceled it. i have a feeling they might raise the price, otherwise, why would they cancel a waitlist order if they knew they were re-ordering? i have five pieces, just need that long silver necklace to complete the set.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 11/23/2014 sunshine45 said:

i was on waitlist for the long silver necklace, but they canceled it. i have a feeling they might raise the price, otherwise, why would they cancel a waitlist order if they knew they were re-ordering? i have five pieces, just need that long silver necklace to complete the set.

Let's hope the price does not go UP! I really want another Silver to wear double & gift my sister one for her Summer birthday . . . fingers X-d

Respected Contributor

Sometimes when an item doesn't come back for a few months they automatically cancel wait listed items. It happens all the time. That doesn't mean the price will go up. I hope not, but that won't stop me from getting my missing piece. I have never gotten as many compliments as when I'm wearing the palm frond jewelry. Not even the fish LOL!
Respected Contributor

The Palm Frond pieces are some of my favourite! Have the shorter Necklace and the Earrings (Clip version) in both Silvertone and Goldtone! Always get compliments when I wear them. Glad they are coming back - for those that missed them.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Palm Leaf NecklaceLinea by Louis DellOlio Palm Leaf Earrings

Respected Contributor

I have the long silver necklace--LOVE it and get continuous compliments whenever I wear it. Loved the earrings, too, but they were too heavy--got the clips & one kept falling off. But, I missed out on the short gold necklace and I'm thrilled to see it return!! Second chanceSmile

Respected Contributor

I too was on waitlist for the long necklace in silver and it was cancelled. I will pounce on this if and when it reappears!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/23/2014 author said:

I too was on waitlist for the long necklace in silver and it was cancelled. I will pounce on this if and when it reappears!

The long silver palm frond necklace is TDF! Definitely worth the splurge.