Esteemed Contributor

Tony Little Suede Boots on HSN

They're very cute, have 3 different looks and they're orthotic. Anyone have these?? Very tempted..most wear them all day, home or work.

http://www.hsn.com/products/tony-little-cheeks-fit-body-suede-boots-with-cuffs/7563478?query=7563478...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

Re: Tony Little Suede Boots on HSN

I thought they looked cute as well! If I did not already have boots.....I would try them.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Just so people are aware - the boots do not contain orthotics or have an orthotic footbed. They have a gel cushion inside that is like the Dr. Scholl cushions that can be bought in the drugstore. With his "incline" technology, you may get night leg/foot cramps as are being discussed in another thread currently. These are definitely not orthotic shoes like Vionic, Birkenstock or Dansko, for example. They are cute if you have normal healthy feet and are active, but not designed for people with any foot or leg issues. The presentation stresses comfort only, not any sort of correction, as Vionic does.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered the camel and used the 20% coupon and free shipping as well. I have until January to return if I don't like them. You also receive 1 year with a personal trainer. I usually wear Berkis, and heard alot of good testimonials about these boots. I'm sure they're better for my feet then my Uggs and Bearpaws, (which I love!)..so we'll see!

I ended up cancelling, when I found out they didn't have faux fur lining, but microfiber. I needed the warmth..I notice they still have free shipping today and the coupon, 20% off 50~(143694)

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Well maybe we might actually GET these
Super Contributor

tony little shoes are very cheaply made quality is very poor and alot of his claims are shady tread carefully most will be returned I assure you

Contributor

Not so sure about the last statement. I purchased 3 pairs for my DD last winter and they have held up nicely and she is already wearing the boots again this season. Unsure if these are the same as last year's: hers are dark brown, winter white, and grey. Great boots and she is hard on all of her shoes, but I think hers only had one interchangeable cuff. Great boots!!