Respected Contributor
Beauties correct me if I am wrong, I can return online purchases to brick and mortar store . Just not to outlet store. Thank you
Respected Contributor

You are correct.

Trusted Contributor
Yes,you can return to a store. I hate the disdainful looks I get when I return something and I am not a frequent returner! My Chico's have the b******* women working there. I shop online to avoid them!
Honored Contributor

A seller's return policy has now become very important to me... its unpleasant to deal with the b^^^^^ factor!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Thanks order placed! The boots I want are not available in stores near me and I know the return rate on shoes Here's hoping they fit.

Super Contributor
My town got a Chico's about a year ago. The ladies in there are very nice. But I have shopped out of town in the past and some of sales women can be a bit snooty. Seems to swing from very nice and helpful to ignoring me! I still shop quite a bit online.
Super Contributor

Yes you can return to the store.

Sometimes if I have a return I return to the store sometimes not, I'll just mail it back.

I am becoming more and more comfortable with shopping online and mailing in my returns ONLY. I hate dealing with sales people in the stores, especially when you have a return and you have to explain why you are returning something. And can I help you find something else? NO just do the return I don't have all day to stand here and gab.

I don't want to be rude to any sales people but I really don't want the small talk when I have to return something. Just process my return, be polite while doing it, I'll do the same and let me be on my way thank you. Sheesh.

Honored Contributor
On 11/22/2014 Abrowneyegirl said:

The boots I want are not available in stores near me and I know the return rate on shoes

Don't leave us in suspense! What boots did you get?

Trusted Contributor
On 11/22/2014 lolakimono said:
On 11/22/2014 Abrowneyegirl said:

The boots I want are not available in stores near me and I know the return rate on shoes {#emotions_dlg.huh}

Don't leave us in suspense! What boots did you get?{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Yes, inquiring minds want to know. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

Yes, you can make returns in the store.