Respected Contributor

Carolyn, you swore up & down D&C leggings don't stretch! WRONG!

I am really annoyed, and this is not just the pair I ordered. Ordered 2 pair of the D&C Leggings, A256150, that Carolyn promised "absolutely will not stretch or bag out at the knees"....Not So ! I ordered the smallest size offered, a Petite XXS as I am 5' 1" @ 107 lbs and they were bagging everywhere in under 10 minutes.

I spoke to CS and I will not be charged for S&H, as I should not be. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Super Contributor

Re: Carolyn, you swore up & down D&C leggings don't stretch! WRONG!

that is from inferior materials you get what you pay for Leggings are a tricky item to buy without trying on because of the feel of the material and individual body shapes

be weary of cheap leggings

Super Contributor

You won't see me buying leggings from QVC unless I am sure

they will fit well.

Respected Contributor

There is nothing worse than cheap leggings. That's why I only buy NYDJ leggings because the fabric is quality and they don't stretch out.

I am sorry this happened to you..

Super Contributor

It's very hard to find a pair of leggings that don't stretch a little bit, just because of the way they're made. They are designed to be so close to the body, it would be odd to think they wouldn't stretch a tiny bit especially around the knees.

I always size up in leggings, because I know this and also I don't ever want leggings so skin tight that they hug my legs that snugly. I am a Med/10-12 and I always purchase a Large in leggings. I like the extra room. I rarely have a problem with leggings where they are noticeably stretched out, because if you have more fabric and you size up there is going to be more give.

Also it has to do a lot with fabric content and materials used. More expensive fabrics = less stretching.

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry they didn't work for you. In general, they get very good reviews, so apparently many people are happy with them.

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately, that is not the first or the last time a host said something that was not true.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

I have one pair of black, $69 leggings. I have four pairs of Woman In Control leggings which are about a third the price and I like them better.
Super Contributor

People need to keep in mind that first and foremost Carolyn and the other hosts are (overpaid) sales clerks. They will tell you what you want to hear to make a sale.
Honored Contributor

I smell a class action law suit. Get the tar, get the feathers!!!!