Esteemed Contributor

Any hints on January items yet?

I do go look at LDO's site...but I don't remember if he has given any hints on upcoming items. I was hoping for more Ponte items and more navy items...in WK or ponte. TIA.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Re: Any hints on January items yet?

There will be a short sleeve WK top in stone for starters.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Not sure if this is scheduled for January or a bit later - but there will be a Quilted Jacket - in Navy - and Aubergine!

Regular Contributor

I hope someone has a more complete list but here is my understanding of what will be available in January:

--A237402 WK swing cardigan in lapis blue and black (I believe these are new colours for this existing item). There is another WK swing cardigan (A233950) but it is about 1.25 shorter than A237402

--NEW crew neck WK top in stone and 2 other colours (don't remember the details) -- which may be NEW A257382 ENR jewel neck, short sleeved shell (as described by Happy Lady in another thread)

-- NEW longer length Stone top with a band of caneel blue (colour is shown in another thread)

-- A223652 lace jacket will be available with Navy as a new colour

-- A237394 reorder of ponte knit pull on pants (but NO reorder of A231138 ponte knit skirts)

Louis did confirm to me that sadly there will NOT be any reorders of the whisper knit pants so stock up if you like them (and your size is still available). Hope someone has a better list.

Valued Contributor

On 11/19/2014 Merrylass said:

I hope someone has a more complete list but here is my understanding of what will be available in January:

--A237402 WK swing cardigan in lapis blue and black (I believe these are new colours for this existing item). There is another WK swing cardigan (A233950) but it is about 1.25 shorter than A237402

--NEW crew neck WK top in stone and 2 other colours (don't remember the details) -- which may be NEW A257382 ENR jewel neck, short sleeved shell (as described by Happy Lady in another thread) HL adding A257382..stone, hunter green and brick red

-- NEW longer length Stone top with a band of caneel blue (colour is shown in another thread)

-- A223652 lace jacket will be available with Navy as a new colour(HL, odd, I have this color, I ordered on waitlist and received this summer.)

-- A237394 reorder of ponte knit pull on pants (but NO reorder of A231138 ponte knit skirts)

Louis did confirm to me that sadly there will NOT be any reorders of the whisper knit pants so stock up if you like them (and your size is still available). Hope someone has a better list.

HL update-- A214116 Kate shirt in Clay and Stone were released in Oct. Available now. Wearing with my Shetland Cardigan. Very nice colors.

HL update--Quilted Jacket, snap front, shirt collar, shaped body..no number yet..navy and aubergine

Trusted Contributor

I think brick red is the third color of the wk short sleeve sweater.

I also remember seeing something about a buffalo check scarf, and there was a wk pullover with contrast inset and a wk rib neck and button pullover. Don't know anything about colors for these.

Regular Contributor

The Kate shirt will be in clay and stone (new colours) and a new LBD (little black dress)
Respected Contributor

On 11/19/2014 Merrylass said:

--NEW crew neck WK top in stone and 2 other colours (don't remember the details) -- which may be NEW A257382 ENR jewel neck, short sleeved shell (as described by Happy Lady in another thread)

-- A223652 lace jacket will be available with Navy as a new colour

Merrylass, you rock with this thorough list!! You also mentioned an LBD, which has piqued my interest.

TBH I'm relieved to have a Linea break until January, so I can cool down my credit cards. I'm all over the new jewelry right now--loving the new cross & shrimp earrings. Just completed the Byzantine group, too--nothing like it for the holidays & beyond. I may also see if I can get another pair or two of the WK pants--thanks for the heads up on the last chance for those.

Louis said another WK in brick red is coming, too--can't remember the style--mock t-neck maybe? It's on his blog.

Valued Contributor

I asked Louis the other day about the colors for the ENR that's coming in January. He said stone, brick red and hunter green. Can't wait!
Regular Contributor

Grace, in Louis' s response to Cela on 14 November, he mentions a LBD: Louis Dell'Olio November 14, 2014 at 4:52 PM Hi Cela….when you say you saw the 1990 show, what do you mean…a video? I’ll have a LBD for the Jan. show.