Respected Contributor

Basso A259807 faux sheared mink bomber.:)

Just received the burgundy in my XL and it fits perfectly with room to spare for a sweater underneath. It's gorgeous! The wind chill for tomorrow morning will be -15 .... Terribly cold for November ! I may try it out tomorrow, or I will go with my longer coat. But, it's really beautiful!
Respected Contributor

Re: Basso A259807 faux sheared mink bomber.:)

Shar, that is a beautiful jacket! I got out my burgundy parka that was last fall's TSV and it still looks like new even though last winter I wore it constantly from one Polar Vortex to the next. Enjoy your new coat, so pretty and looks like it will be warm and cozy too.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Author, I'm very impressed with this jacket. It IS warm. Had to go out at 1 AM, sick Mom and I was cozy. The hood is what I really wanted.Smiley Happy. Ladies, it's nice now I need to post my review.
Honored Contributor

I just love this jacket. Wish it were the Dec.12 TSV. Someone had commented that the construction of the attached hood is especially nice. If I'm not into the TSV I may consider one of these. Enjoy, everyone!
Super Contributor

Glad you like this one...I waitlisted the navy a few weeks ago and it's already 'in process'! Of course, that might present a problem if I like the upcoming TSV also. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}