Valued Contributor

A257380 Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan Video

There is no video (yet) for the WK cardigan A257380 presented this morning on FEW. To see on previous videos go to A257914 (scarf) and A239318 (ponte maxi skirt).

This morning's video is up for viewing, Yippee!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: A257380 Whisper Knit Zip Front Cardigan Video

Thanks Happy Lady ~ I hunted for the video through the course of the day yesterday. Have 2 of the colors and decided to get the blue today. Should be my last Linea purchase before Christmas Smiley Happy I know you should never say that! But we're heading abroad and I'm going to forget about NEW Linea til after the first of the year Smiley Wink Had to get another Black WK scarf too since my husband decided it was absolutely perfect for him!

Respected Contributor

How does this sweater fit? Is the zipper easy to use? Several times, I've thought about purchasing it. However, I'm quite thin, and I'm afraid it would be too fitted for me.

Valued Contributor

Lyn08 Had to treat my zippers with Zipper Ease - from Amazon - $4. Now they glide beautifully. None of my whisper knits ""grab"" me though this one does fit a little bit closer to the body but nothing like a stuffed sausage effect. That probably doesn't help much. See if you think it is too fitted for the models...

Respected Contributor

On 11/19/2014 TheOwl said:

Lyn08 Had to treat my zippers with Zipper Ease - from Amazon - $4. Now they glide beautifully. None of my whisper knits "grab" me though this one does fit a little bit closer to the body but nothing like a stuffed sausage effect. That probably doesn't help much. See if you think it is too fitted for the models...

Thanks for the info about Zipper Ease. I completely forgot about that. I remember someone mentioned Zipper Ease previously (maybe that was you).

If the sweater fits close to the body, it probably won't be right for me. I look better in clothes that are not too fitted, since I am quite thin. Maybe I could try the zipper sweater if I go up a size (to size medium, since I'd wear a turtleneck underneath). What do you think? Does the sweater run true-to-size or a bit small? Are the sleeves too tight to wear a long-sleeve turtleneck underneath?

Respected Contributor

Lyn, I think the sweater runs a bit large and because it's a WK, it has some give to it anyway. I find I can layer it easily and I like the length. Whenever I'm between sizes, I order both sizes, especially when they're on easy pay. That way, I know for sure.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know the difference between Whisper Knit and Liquid Knit? I don't watch enough, I guess. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

On 11/20/2014 ValuSkr said:

Does anyone know the difference between Whisper Knit and Liquid Knit? I don't watch enough, I guess. Thanks.

Whisper knit is 69% rayon/31% nylon and Liquid knit is 95% polyester/5% spandex.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

On 11/20/2014 JustJazzmom said:
On 11/20/2014 ValuSkr said:

Whisper knit is 69% rayon/31% nylon and Liquid knit is 95% polyester/5% spandex.

Thank you, JustJazz. Smile

Valued Contributor

Yes Lyn08. I'm definitely the town-crier for Zipper Ease Smiley Happy I'd hesitate to advise on whether you should go up a size since I definitely never have the problem of looking "too thin". I would describe the sweater along the lines that GraceCo did - I'd say it was "true to size" which for me means EASILY wear a turtleneck under it. Guess the only way to know is to take the leap but I think I'd be inclined to start with my correct, or usual, size.