Respected Contributor

Q Buyers, we need more Swing Sweaters A259620

They are all gone! I have 2, I grab them all the time now. Please reorder more for next year.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Q Buyers, we need more Swing Sweaters A259620

ITA! I don't have any, yet. I'm returning the zip-front cardi, which is not quite right for me, and wanted to try the swing. I hope they reorder now!
Valued Contributor

HI SHAR....I second!! Please bring back as a TSV in same colors and add more colors! This would sell like Louis's tsv ponte knit jacket with back peplum. This would outsell LOGO tops. Many did not have the opportunity to buy and waitlist was quickly filled and then closed. Another reason many did not order early is there are no measurements listed and interested buyers did not want to go through the hassle of sending back for another size. Of course, the ones who did buy without measurements and sent back for exchange are out of luck because there are none available. You have to see this garment modeled to appreciate the fit. I so want to an Olive small or medium to go with all my Olive items. Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

I agree! I don't think QVC buyers read these forums, however.

I have the Mulberry Swing Sweater (wore it today). I had the Olive Swing Sweater on W/L, and then cancelled my order (big mistake!). Now the sweater is sold out in all sizes.

Trusted Contributor

I so agree! And this would be a PERFECT TSV with a couple of new colors added. Up sale possibilities with WK skirts and Linea hosiery.

Respected Contributor

Oh yes! A perfect TSV indeed!! Would sell big time
Super Contributor

YES, please restock. ......would love heathered charcoal grey, teal, & burgundy. .................Also a v - neck would be good. ...........loved the sleeves and the bottom design.........thanks for a great top!
Respected Contributor

We'll, we know lead time on these are at least 6 months and I don't usually order sweaters in Spring.....so, let's hope Fall collection!
Respected Contributor

I agree! I have two, the Stone and Mulberry, with Black on WL. I LOVE them, would love more colors like teal, charcoal, even a bright lipstick red. I was wearing the Mulberry one yesterday, had many compliments. The color, neckline, style, fit, narrow flattering sleeves....all just perfect.

Logo tops this time of year are not warm enough and they look silly hanging out from under a wool jacket. This sweater works great and is soft and comfy, you don't want to take it off. I even wear whisper knits all year long, great blend of fibers. They don't show lumps and bumps either.

I checked inventory yesterday and now no WL either. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

That new color in the S/S WK tops would look fab in this swing style too!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼