Regular Contributor
I bought the leggings and have worn them maybe 3 times. Just put them on to wear today and notice a light colored dot on the seat. Upon closer review wih my glasses on it turns out it's not a dot but a hole! The fabric is just un-weaving! I didn't poke a finger through it or snag it and they fit like a dream so it's not because they were too small for me or anything. I'm past my 30 day return time so I guess I'm just stuck with them and out 30 plus bucks. Not happy....
Honored Contributor

Re: So disappointed in Linnea

When did you purchase them? Since it's the holiday season you can return up to Jan 31.

Regular Contributor

Ooh good suggestion! I ordered it on 9/18 and it was shipped 9/19. Will that qualify?
Honored Contributor

On 10/31/2014 olive59 said: Ooh good suggestion! I ordered it on 9/18 and it was shipped 9/19. Will that qualify?

You can try it but according to their FAQ, the holiday policy went into effect on 9/20.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Its not advertized but you can return items up to a year but you will not get your S&H fee back.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Regular Contributor

Wow thanks for the info you guys! How do I return it without any of the original paperwork? I threw out the shipping invoice once I knew I was going to keep it..,.
Super Contributor

Call customer service and they will look it up for you and send you a return label. You can also get the order number and get online and print it out yourself, it's quicker. hth.

Super Contributor

The item number should be printed on the tag, inside the leggings.

Regular Contributor

Thanks again so much!!! Has anyone else had issues with their leggings? I really like them and would like to just request a replacement pair...
Super Contributor

I have not had a problem but if they have a pair in stock, in your size they will probably exchange them for you, it can't hurt to ask. Good luck.